•6: Sleepover

(ᗒᗣᗕ)

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗀𝗈 - 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗈𝖻𝖾𝖾

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Felix had finished closing up the café and was packing his sleepover bag. He was going to head over to jisung soon.
It's been a while since Felix had a sleepover with Jisung. They both would constantly spend the night at the each others places.
They always had fun.
Jisung would force Felix to sleep in his bed every time Felix was at Jisungs house. Felix insisted he could sleep on the sofa or on the ground but Jisung always convinced him. Now they would sleep together in Jisungs bed.
It's only understandable. They're really close now and call each other best friends. They would be comfortable by now.

Once Felix was done packing everything, he took his keys and started walking to Jisung's. Jisungs house wasn't far from Felix and Felix was to lazy to drive his car now so he'd rather walk.

"I'M COMING", screamed Jisung when he heared the door ring. Although Felix was super excited, it's hard to believe Jisung wasn't ready to crawl around the walls and scream out of happiness.

"LIXXIE! You caaaamee" Jisung smiled and hugged Felix as if they haven't seen each other for an eternity.

"Of course I came. I promised didn't I?" Smiled Felix while hugging Jisung back.
Once they were done being melted into each others hugs, they both went up to Jisungs room.

"You alone today?" Asked Felix. He noticed the house was pretty silent and empty.
"Oh yeah. Mum and dad are away for two days. My uncles friends daugther is getting married and my parents were invited. I was invited too but I didn't wanna go. I don't even know them." While Jisung was explaining, Felix watched him with a confused look wondering where all those connections came from.

"Ok anyway, I got everything ready for us! We're gonna have so much fuuuuhuun"
At moments like these, Felix wonders how Jisung is actually an introvert.

The both of them played games, ate pizza, watched a movie and ate popcorn, then they ran around the house because Felix stole Jisung's phone and Jisung was running after him, after that they were exhausted so they laid down on the bed.

"I think that was enough running" exclaimed Felix panting under his words.
Jisung agreed by nodding his head.

"So what now?" Asked Felix turning his head facing Jisung. The other sat up excitedly. You could tell he was waiting for this moment the whole day.

"Now we'll talk" the moment Felix saw Jisungs smirking face, he knew exactly what kind of talk his friend was talking about.
The blonde sat up as well looking at his friend with eyes that screamed "are you for real?"

"We always do this when we have sleepovers. COME ON it's a tradition!" Whined Jisung. Felix only rolles his eyes.
"Fine. But I'll start." Jisung didn't have anything against that and agreed.

"Alright then, sir Han Jisung. Have you been stealing money from your parents to go clubbing again?"
Felix knew everything about Jisung and knew where to hit him with his questions. This was a little game Jisung came up with when they first had a sleepover. They would ask each other questions and the other would have to answer honestly. If they didn't want to answer, they would get a penalty. The penalty was always different.
You would also get a penalty if you didn't answer honestly.
How did they know if the other was lying? None of them were good liers and they were best friends. They knew when the other wasn't saying the truth.

"Oh come on. I'm not like that anymore. You know my mum cought me once and I promised I wouldn't do it anymore."
Felix was scanning every move Jisung made to make sure his friend wasn't lying.
With a raising eyebrow asked Felix
>> "Are you sure?" <<
To which the brunette nodded.
Jisung was honest. Felix could tell. Which made him happy. He didn't want Jisung to get into trouble again. He really cared for him.

"Alright now I'll ask. Have you still not gone out with anyone?"
Another hard hit, but this time for the other partie. Felix's eyes widened, though he already expected a question like that, he was still taken aback.
Jisung already knew the answer, he just wanted to tease his bestie.

A little embarrassed, nodded Felix to Jisungs question. Felix didn't mind being single, he was just sad no one was asking him out.
Actually he had some girls coming to his café only for him and asking him his number, which he always declined.
His reason was always "I need to work. I don't have time for relationships."
That always made him unattractive to the girls and they stopped showing up.

Since this town was small and not many people lived here, he couldn't meet anyone either. But of course Felix never went out expect when Jisung forced him to.

Jisung always called Felix a workaholic which Felix always denied. The blonde always thinks he just really enjoys baking and making others happy with his food.
But he doesn't notice that he's throwing away the time he could spend outside of his café.

Felix barelly ever does anything other then work. Jisung always worries about Felix. That's why he's always forcing his friend to accompany him somewhere.

Jisung is an introvert who likes going out a lot and Felix is an extrovert who likes to stay inside and work.

"Felix. You can't alway just work. You're still so young and already throwing away the fun you could have in your life if you only came out of your café and house. I'm seriously worried for you. How many people have you dated till now?"
Jisung was unusually serious, which made Felix uneasy.

Felix told Jisung before that he didn't need to date anyone and that he was happy like this. But somehow Felix didn't feel like that anymore. It's as if he was just too lonely.

"Jisung I told you I'm not rushing to find a lover. And besides, who can I even date here?" Felix's eye roll made the other sigh.
Jisung knew everything about his friend. He also knew that Felix wasn't being completely honest.

"Bro. I'm telling you, if you went out more, you could definitely find someone. Are you really sure you're not starting to miss your life before you opened this café? You told me you would go out with your friends all the time. You even went to trips together right?" Felix couldn't do anything else besides nodding.

"Wait a second. You went to trips?"
While Felix looked at jisung with confusion and frowned, Jisungs eyes were glowing in the dark moon light that shined through the small window in Jisungs room.

"THIS IS PERFECT FELIX! We're gonna go on a trip together."

____________________________________________

𓆈