•14: The better Model

☜♡☞

𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Not many days have gone by since Hyunjin and Felix started texting. Every day becoming more messages and longer texting times.
Both boys have been caught staring at their phone way too much during the day.
While Felix could afford looking at his phone during work, Hyunjin, many times, got his ass kicked by Minho for it.
Felix on the other hand was teased about it.

Now Felix was back at home and wouldn't get to see Hyunjin for a while. Thinking about it, made him miss Seoul. Being somewhere different for a change really did well on him. Finally having gotten his well deserved rest, the baker could concentrate on his baking. His new inspiration leading him to creating more amazing and tasty recipes. Sometimes Jisung would come by only to see what new products Felix came up with and perhaps be his friends taste tester.

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘦.𝘣𝘰𝘬

♡ 💬 ▶ Hynjn

♡ 💬 ▶
Hynjn.nnn and 13,678 others liked

Felee.bok I was on vacation this week and I had decided to go to Seoul with my best friend.
It was so fun and refreshing which is how I came up with this new creation of mine.
I call them "Sweet Days" :)
I hope everyone who'll taste it will feel just as refreshed, as Seoul felt for me. 😊
_
View all 475 comments

From time to time Felix realised, he was thinking about Hwang Hyunjin while making new creations. Was it bad? Many would say it's a normal phenomenon when you're starting to like someone, but Felix didn't feel that way towards Hyunjin. He definitely didn't. The "good night" and "sleep well" messages didn't affect him and the sweetness of the other didn't matter either. He only saw him as a good friend. Not more than that. Though his rapper friends would disagree.

Jisung would make fun of Felix because he was "in a commited crush". Whatever that ment. While Changbin tried not to cry, because his friend had a crush on another guy. Just like he was doing now.

"And what about me? Do I mean nothing to you?" Said Changbin jokingly while fake crying.

"Bin I literally said it like 127 times now I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HWANG HYUNJIN! How many more times do I need to tell you?" At this point, Felix was getting tired having to explain himself and would rather just give in, but he won't do that.

"Felix hun no one believes your cranky excuses. If you don't have a crush then how come you're texting him more than you ever texted any of us and constantly look at your phone waiting for a message from him? Ya'll only been texting since like two weeks?"