•5: Best Friend

(●'◡'●)ノ

𝖠𝗐𝗄𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 - 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

It's been a few days since Hyunjin had that encounter with the baker boy. He was already back in Seoul and working on his other photoshoots he had.
Minho had been begging him or more like threatening him to explain what happened that day and what was going on in Hyunjins head but Hyunjin wouldn't answer him.

"I'll tell you once I figure it out." He said leaving Minho confused.

Meanwhile Felix had gone back to his regular life. Though, his mind was filled with pictures of the handsome man he met.
He remembered every detail of his face.
Felix was hoping he would meet sir. Hwang again.

"Is something on your mind?", heared Felix following the sound of his café's bell. He looked at the door revealing his best friend.

"Oh Jisung hey." Felix smiled. Jisung was Felix's best friend and first friend since he moved to the town. They met when Felix first moved here.

__

Jisung has always lived in the town and knew about everything around there. When he was walking like he usually does when he's bored, Jisung has noticed a car full of furniture and stuff in front of the old building down the street. That building has been untouched for ages so he was curious. Jisung is quite nosy so he decided to see what was going on. He took a step inside and started to look around. When he walked in further, he hadn't realise someone crouching under him and tripped causing him to fall on his face while he screamed.

"Oh god are you okay?" Suddenly Jisung heared a deep voice calling out for him.
He could see someone reaching a hand out so he could get up.

"Ugh I just fell on my beautiful handsome face, how could I be okay?" Exclaimed Jisung with a dramatic tone.

"I'm sorry but to be fair you tripped over me because obviously you weren't looking so this is your fault." Jisung gasped. He knew the other male was right but he hated to admit his stupidity so he'd rather fight.

"Well you could've said something that way I would've known someone was there." He shot back crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I didn't know someone has entered and I didn't hear anything." Shrugged the other one.
"Well maybe you should put up a bell or something so you would know." Said Jisung huffing.

The other male hasn't answered but was thinking. "Hey actually that's not a bad idea. This was going to be a bakery anyway so that just fits perfectly. Hey what's your name? I'm Lee Felix or Yongbok. But I prefer Felix."

"Uhm I'm Han Jisung. Just.. Jisung I guess."
Answered Han confused. Felix was holding out his hand for Jisung. He shook it with a smile.
"Nice to meet you Jisung." Felix smiled.

__

"It's been a while since you came by." Felix and Jisung used to hang out a lot and Jisung would always come over to the café. Mainly because Felix would give him stuff for free sometimes.

"Yeah sorry about that. You know I'm working on my rap and songwriting." Jisung had sat down on one of the chairs behind the counter. Felix nodded with a reassuring smile. Jisung loves rapping and music. He recently started writing his own lyrics. He is currently attending a music and dance school and it's been getting harder to keep up with his studies, rapping, songwriting, dancing and so on. He didn't have a lot of time to see his best friend.

"Don't worry I know how much you work and how much this means to you. I'll be fine if you don't come over. Maybe I should visit you instead?" suggested Felix to which Jisung crazily nodded his head.

"YEAH THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! You know what?"

"What?"

"We should have a sleepover!! We hadn't had one in such a long time I miss sleeping with my boo boo." Whinned Jisung with a pout and a sad face.

"Hmm Alright. I'll come over after work. Stop whining like a baby you baby." Felix rolled his eyes in a mocking manner but chuckled when Jisung did the same.

The man hugged Felix tightly. Before he left, he took one of Felix's fresh made bagels, put it in his mouth and run off before Felix could scold him.

_______________________________________

𖨆𖨆