•8: Man on the poster

('・ω・')

𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 - 𝗐𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

The moment Jisung and Felix arrived at their destinated hotel, checked in, found their room and settled in, they both flopped onto the bed. A sigh of relief escaped both of their lips as they laid there on their kingsized beds.

The long ride really exhausted them to the point they couldn't get up once they laid down. Even jisung, who seems to have limitless energy, felt himself being unable to move after sitting in the car.

The both of them stayed like that for a while until Jisung decided to speak up.

"Gosh I'm so hungry. Is this how changbin feels every day?"

Felix chuckled. "Changbin works out a lot, that's why he's always hungry. What do you do?" Felix' raised eyebrow and sarcastic tone wasn't new to Jisung, but even though he knew his friend was only joking, he still got worked up.

Jisung huffed as he stood up, now sitting on the bed with his arms and legs crossed.
"What do you mean what do I do? Are you forgetting I was the one who got us out of the almost fight back then in the club?"

"A fight you got us into." Felix shot back.

"Yeah and I got us out. While changbin was pissing his pants." As they thought back at the old memory, both boys bursted out laughing at their friend, changbin.

__

Changbin was originally only friends with Jisung. They both became close due to their shared interest in becoming a rapper. They met at the company they auditioned for.
At first, changbin hated Jisungs guts, he described him as "vulgarious".

Jisung was rather on the fierce type as a younger child. He rarely listened to his elders -one of them being changbin-, would never clean anything and even threatened some of the other trainees, saying if they didn't sneak out with him to buy food, they would face consequences.

Thankfully to their oldest trainee, the trainees and mentors were able to, in some way, manage Jisung and his behaviour.

Changbin wasn't very interested in becoming friends with Jisung at first, but as they were assigned to work together with their oldest trainee on a project called "3Racha", they got closer and eventually became friends.

He realized Jisung was just a teenage boy going through puberty. It didn't take long until Changbin noticed Jisungs hard work and the sincerity of seriously becoming a rapper. This was what led to them becoming friends. They both had the same goal and they both would not give up.

When Felix moved to the town, not really having any other friends than Jisung, Ji had decided to introduce changbin to Felix.
Unlike with Jisung, Changbin liked Felix the moment they met.

So now the baker boy usually hangs out with the both of the rappers.

__

"Anyway, can we please eat something now?" Jisungs hunger was slowly eating him from the inside and Felix wasn't feeling any different. They were debating wether they should just eat the Hotel food or go out to eat.

The decision was clear as they were now sitting in one of the biggest noodle houses, slurping at their spicy ramen with satisfied expressions.

"This might be the best ramen I've ever eaten", stated Jisung. Felix agreed, they finished their bowls, payed and decided to go for a little walk. This way they could sightsee in small portions.

As they were walking down the busy streets of Seoul, Felix noticed something. Besides the big and many billboards of BTS' faces and giant posters of Jungkook in Calvin Klein underwear, there was another person on billboards who seemed to be seen almost on every busstop, busses, store windows and most importantly on the big Versace shop they were just passing by.

Felix halted. The just too familiar face got him hooked. He knows the fine structured face, the long brown hair, the deep brown eyes, the plumpy lips. But why did he look so different? Felix doesn't remember him that way.

"Hey lix, why are you staring at that man like that? As fine as he looks..." the baker hadn't realised how long he was standing there, like an NPC, admiring the models face.

"I didn't know he was a model." Mummbled Felix, still watching the poster.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Jisung became confused. At that moment, Felix woke up from his trench.
"Nothing. Forget it."

Felix began walking away from the shop, beside him a still confused Jisung, who was looking at him indecisive. Not knowing what to do or say.
"That guy looked really good. I would stare at him too. Is he your type?"

Felix' head shot up. His eyes, widened by the sudden question, were now looking at Jisung instead of the cold gray ground.
"What? No. No. No. He just.... looked very familiar."

The brown haired male raised his eyebrow,
thinking his friends eagerness to deny finding the man on the poster to be his 'type', suspicious.
As much as Jisung wanted to tease his mate, he just nodded and let him be.

Though, Felix kept thinking about the male of the poster and billboards throughout their whole walk and ride back to the hotel.
He knew who he was. Or did he?

_________________________________________

≥⁂✦⁎✦⁂≤