•9: Meeting again

≧◉◡◉≦

𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 - 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

The following day, Jisung and Felix decided to make the day fun and see Seoul as the big city it was, since they couldn't see much the other day.

Jisung suggested they could go clubbing in itaewon, but as Jisung expected, Felix was very against it. They had just arrived, going clubbing already would mean another day with a big headache and Felix did not want that.

That's why they decided to have a relaxing day with a bit of sightseeing, visiting museums and having a pleasant stroll through Itaewons Botanical Garden while observing their surroundings, which were full of people, bees, flowers and trees.

It was their luck, Seoul had decided to not play a prank on them and make the sky cry. For their advantage, the sky was laughing with warm and cozy smiles. Without hiding itself with white pillows.

Felix realised something. This was nice. It was pleasing and made him feel alive. For once, not working. Just... having fun. Just like a person in the start of his twenties should feel like. He's glad, he's got a reliable friend like Jisung. No, he's glad he's got Jisung.

He also realized, how he hadn't noticed he was overworking himself, but his best friend, who he didn't even see much, noticed right away.

His worries and problems seemed gone, once he was with the person, who he felt most safe with. His best friend.

The rapper, admiring the wave of cosmos flowers around them, hadn't noticed his friend watching him with pure greatfulness.

"Hey Ji?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saving me."

___

Having gone two runds around the Garden, Felix' and Jisung's stomachs started growling at them, screaming for something to be given to them, - In this case - food.

Now, sitting at a very well rated Itaewon Restaurant, which Felix searched up on his phone first, the both felt the hot burning Kimchi Jjigae in their bellys, making them more than full.

But something seemed weird. Unusual.
Jisung noticed, Felix was acting just the way he was the day before.

Felix saw it again. Everywhere they went, he saw it. His face. He thought he was going crazy and it were just his hallucinations because he didn't expect to see Sir Hwangs face EVERYWHERE.

This got him in deep thoughts. How had he not recognised him before? How did he not realize the good looking, charming young man he was serving brownies to, was a popular model? Probably the most known as well.

Felix still thought the billboards didn't do him right. Thinking: "he looks way better than that."

While Felix was deep thinking, Jisung had already finished his food and was about to pay for them. In that moment, Felix randomly came back to life.