(ITSV) untitled unmastered.

Ok, let's do it one last time! My name is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for ten years I've been the one and only Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city... Then I saved the city again! And again and again and... again. Look, I'm a comic book, cereal, I have a Christmas album, an excellent theme song... 

And uh... a mediocre popsicle. I mean, I've looked worse. But after everything, I still love being Spider-Man. Who wouldn't? Because no matter how many hits I take, I always find a way to come back. There's only one Spider-Man!

 And you're looking at him..."

***

Needless to say, I keep her in check She was a bad-bad, nevertheless Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck 

While Miles and I were drawing stickers, we were singing "Sunflower" by Post Malone and Swae Lee, our favorite song. When we reached the chorus, our dad, Jefferson Davis, called us.

Father: MILES, Y/N!

Y/N and Miles: Yes? 

Father: Are you ready for school? 

Y/N and Miles: Yes...

Suddenly, we realized that we were going to a new school today. We quickly packed our things in a messy way and put on our uniforms.

Y/N: Where is my phone?

Miles: I found it. Have you seen my laptop?

Y/N: No, I haven't seen it.

Father: Here it is, Miles.

Dad handed him his laptop. Then, our mom, Rio Morales, called us loudly, telling us we had to leave.

We both replied, "In a minute." Just as we were about to leave, Mom kissed us on the cheek before we departed.

"Mom, we have to go!" I said. "In a minute!" she replied, remembering what we had said inside. Then, we said our goodbyes and headed to school.

On the way, we passed by our old school and saw some familiar faces. We greeted everyone, but a girl named Samira told Miles that she missed him. "What do you mean you miss me? I still live here! Wait, do you miss me?" blushed Miles.

Y/N: Oooooooh

Miles: Shut up.

Y/N: Come on, it's obvious she likes you.

Miles: I said shut up.

Y/N: Alright, alright.

Miles was my adoptive family, but we still got along like siblings. Even though he wasn't my blood brother, he's my family. But I don't mind, and I simply accept it. Both Y/N and I started sticking the stickers we had drawn before leaving home on random objects passing by our side, but then Miles tripped over the laces of their shoes. They fell right in front of Dad's patrol car.

We were forced to get into Dad's car. We had a conversation about how he saw us sticking stickers on signs and mailboxes, and how he simply hates Spider-Man. Dad stopped in front of Visions Academy, our new school, and Y/N and I had a discussion about this new place. Finally, we got out of the car.

...from a police car's radio.

Father: You have to say "I love you" back.

Y/N: Seriously, Dad.

Father: I want to hear it.

Miles: Do you want us to say it?

Father: "I love you, Dad."

Y/N: Look at this place!

Father: "Dad, I love you."

Both of us sighed in embarrassment and anger.

Y/N and Miles: Dad, I love you.

Father: That's better! Tie your shoes, Miles.

It wasn't a great start for a new school at all. We tried to ignore it and headed to our classes.