(ITSV) United In Grief

On the night that black thing infected me, I couldn't stop feeling famished. As I felt it behind me... it clung to my body, enveloping me in its darkness. A chill ran down my spine, and I felt my strength increasing supernaturally.

I felt a mixture of fascination and fear towards this... suddenly, I looked around me, and a sense of unease invaded me. I walked through the empty streets of the city, feeling my own body becoming heavy and strange.

Suddenly, a deep, whispering voice resonated in my mind, breaking the silence of the night. "Y/N..." the mysterious echo whispered. "I sense your confusion, your loneliness. Don't you realize that together we are stronger? Allow me to enter, let me show you the power we can share."

A shiver ran down my spine as I struggled to understand what was happening. "Who are you?" I asked, my voice trembling. "What do you want from me?"

What was that dream, for some reason I woke up feeling really good today. Every time I used to wake up, it seemed like my body didn't fit right. But today I'm fine, and I remember doing things I didn't know I could do, like skateboarding.

Anyway, as I put on my pants, I noticed they were tighter than usual... Huh, this must be puberty.

I went to my class feeling better and at the same time more alert than usual, but everything seemed so natural... Still, I need new pants. Wait, where did those text bubbles come from?

It's me, idiot.

Who was that?!

As I walked unsteadily, I saw a commotion in a corner. A bunch of people were watching a guy beating up a smaller kid.

Y/N: Hey, stop it now.

Food.

What was that voice?!

?: Who the hell are you? Ah... I remember, you're the cop's kid.

Y/N: Hey, don't do it. Stop it now.

?: What the hell is wrong with you?

The guy charged at me and punched me in the face, but my body moved against my will.

Y/N: Take another damn step, and I'll kill you.

Wow, what happened to my voice?

?: Well, screw you, loser.

The guy flipped me off, and upon seeing that, I had a brilliant idea... which was incredibly stupid. I tried to kick his finger but ended up fracturing his hand.

?: AHHH! IS THIS WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO?

Y/N: I-I was trying to kick clean off, it would've been awesome!

?: GET YOUR FOOT OFF MY HAND, YOU IDIOT.

As I tried to remove my foot, it seemed like something was preventing me from doing so.

Y/N: I CAN'T, MY FEET ARE STICKY AND HARD.

"Haha, that's what she said."

?: HUM, shut your mouth, Gary. Now I want them to beat him up properly.

Suddenly, the bully's group of friends approached me, but I still had my foot stuck to his hand as if it were adhesive. I had to jump to free myself and dodge his friend, causing him to stumble and deliver a powerful punch to the bully. The second friend came at me, and I grabbed my bag and threw it forcefully in his face. The third one attempted to punch me in the face, but I ducked and landed a punch to his groin. Then, I noticed the immense crowd of people surrounding us, and I saw the same girl from physics class in the background, witnessing it all.