(ITSV) Leap of Faith

Venom: Finally!

Venom disposed of all the scientists around by extending tendrils from his body.

Venom: I hope my appearance doesn't bother you.

Gwen: Holy God... you said it was a small parasite.

Venom: I'm not a parasite!

Gwen: That's not very reassuring...

Venom: Focus on reaching the computer.

Venom jumped off the cliff, following the figure from earlier, who seemed so familiar... Along the way, he grabbed a scientist with his tendrils and devoured him.

Venom: A nice snack before the next jar of Nutella.

Go for the other one now... But don't eat it!

Venom: We'll see.

---

The Black Cat swung through the trees alongside Doc Ock, both chasing the two Spider-Men. But suddenly, one of the branches Black Cat was balancing on snapped, throwing off her balance towards the ground. However, she managed to grab onto another branch to stabilize her fall.

Black Cat: Phew, that was close.

Suddenly, Black Cat heard a voice from one of the higher branches, and upon climbing up, she saw Venom there.

Venom: Going somewhere?... Besides to jail?

Wait... that hair... and it smells good... It's obvious who it is.

Venom/ Y/N: The game is over, Cat.

Black Cat: Well, well, I think it's the symbiote of Mr. Fisk!

Black Cat quickly climbed up one of the trees, standing in front of Venom.

Venom: Calm down, feline, I don't want to fight.

Black Cat: The name is Black Cat. And cats don't fight alongside Spider's helpers.

Black Cat kicked Venom with enough force to send him flying into the snow.

Black Cat: We just play with them.

Venom shot tendrils at Black Cat to trap her, but her speed allowed her to avoid them. Suddenly, Black Cat revealed her claws and leaped at Venom, but he dodged and launched a black tendril that restrained her hand.

Black Cat: Ohh, your goo better not touch my hair.

Venom: Don't worry, cutting off your hand would be easier.

Black Cat destroyed the tendril with her other claw and lunged at Venom.

Black Cat: Charming, Y/N. You've got quite a set of skills.

What?! She knew who I was... even though I knew too.

She was too good to be true---

Suddenly, due to my distraction, I received a kick from Cat in the face that sent me flying a bit away.

Black Cat: Pay more attention to the hands next time, big guy.

Wha--

Looking down, I saw a timer marking 0.1.

How could it be? Venom shielded himself from the bomb explosion... I felt the blast reaching part of my body, but I was still standing.

We don't play with fire! Or sound!

Good timing to mention it. My back!

It'll heal... eventually.

I could see Cat standing on one of the branches again.