(ATSV) TEENAGE MULTIVERSE RIOT

(A/N) :There is a possibility that when the ATSV part of this fanfic is finished, I might make another fanfic in a different universe about a Y/N Spiderman, darker and more serious

And perhaps it will have some connection at some point with the collider disaster in ITSV. Anyway, let's move on to the next chapter.

I remember being made to stand in front of the blackboard, alone, with the rest of the class surrounding me while they sang 'Say-Her-so-rry! Say-Her-so-rry!' after I cut a girl's hair in 2nd grade all out loud, while they clapped their hands. That was a similar scenario to a hellish experience.

... That was truly a tough experience. It was the first and last time I cried at school.

But now I'm fine.

More or less...

When the punk Spider-Boy broke through the barrier that Miles was working on. He jumped in front of Spot, who was watching him while he tore his guitar.

Gwen: Hobie!

Tsk, he doesn't even know his riff.

Pav: Hobie, my man?

Y/N: So this is Hobie?

Spot: Look, another one. I love the amount of different variations there are of you guys.

Pav approached Hobie as they greeted each other.

Hobie: My left palm and a big step forward!

Pav: What's up, buddy?

"Huh?" I unconsciously asked him to repeat what he said after hearing his greeting.

Miles/Venom: What did this guy say?

Pav: In English, it means 'We get along really well and we're great friends.'

The prince skillfully seduces the bad mood, wielding it with his pure and gentle words.

Please, don't start speaking in that style as well.

Hobie: Are those two from 1610?

Y/N: Yes...

Pav lunged at Spot, evading his portals.

Pav: Hey, Hobie, thanks for breaking the shield.

Miles: I loosened it up.

I patted Miles' shoulder as I approached Spot.

Hobie: Here's a tip, use the palm of your hand, not just your fingers. Also, what's up with your suit? Are you bleeding from the armpits?