(ATSV) Smithereens

Gwen and I were swinging through New York City. Jumping from one tall building to another.

Y/N: Wait, wait, wait, hold on. Is there an elite society with the best spider people?

 Is there an elite society with the best spider people?

Gwen: Alright, well there's this lady Jess Drew. She writes in "Motorcycle High". Oh my god, I'm learning so much from her.

Venom: Oh yeah? Well, my boy here has also stepped up his game from all those fights with Silver Sable---

Shut up, men, I don't want to talk to Gwen about her!

Gwen: Really? Well then, let's have some fun...

Y/N: What do you mean?

Gwen: Thread the needle.

As I noticed Gwen wanting to swing close to the cars, I realized there was a van with its windows open, so I swiftly maneuvered my body through the windows without causing any harm.

Gwen: And Miguel... it was all his idea.

Y/N: And who's Miguel? Sounds like a karate kid.

Gwen: He's like a ninja vampire Spider-Man, but a good guy.

Gwen then starts swinging upside down while I quickly extend a tendril from my feet.

Venom: A non-annoying vampire, I'd pay good money to see that.

Y/N: How long ago were you invited?

Gwen: Not long ago... a few months.

A few months is a long time.

Y/N: Wow, that's a lot no?.

Gwen: Alright, this one counts for two.

Changing the subject, huh?

Gwen starts climbing up the side of a building, sliding at high speed. Meanwhile, I enter through a window before reaching Gwen on the other side of the rooftop.

Y/N: Whoop!

I firmly grasp Gwen's hand, propelling her upwards as our faces come face to face, looking at each other intensely.

Gwen: Look at you... ha.

Y/N: Yep.

After that, I land on top of a rooftop. I let Venom retract part of the symbiote from my face, feeling the wind on my face, although Gwen wasn't there.

Y/N: And now...

Suddenly, she appears by my side.

Y/N: Wow, there you are.

Gwen: That was fun.

Y/N: Sure was. I usually jump before swinging... but seeing the grace with which you do it is elegant.