(ITSV) Am I Dreaming?

My vision remained blurry from all the smoke and dust that covered the area. Debris was scattered everywhere, and I realized that I was no longer transformed into Venom.

Y/N: Are you still there...?

I'm here.

Y/N: What happened?

The collider was too powerful and it destroyed everything. Thanks to the Goblin, Brooklyn suffered more than just a simple earthquake.

I need to find Miles and Spider-Man.

As I searched for Spider-Man, I saw the Green Goblin buried under debris, he appeared to be dead. Then I spotted Miles near him.

Y/N: Miles!

I whispered loudly enough for him to hear.

Miles quickly approached me upon seeing me.

Miles: Bro, I thought you were trapped under the rubble! Are you okay?

Y/N: Yes... we need to find Spider-Man.

As we moved away from the Green Goblin's body, we saw Spider-Man lying amidst the wreckage, his suit torn.

Miles: Spider-Man?

Y/N: Are you okay...?

Spider-Man: Yeah, yeah... I'm fine, just resting, you know...

Upon seeing me, Spider-Man seemed confused.

Spider-Man: You... you're with the symbiote, right?

I nodded slowly.

Miles: Can you get up?

Spider-Man: Yeah... I always get back up.

As he tried to move, Spider-Man started coughing.

Spider-Man: Coughing isn't a good sign.

We need to get him out of here...

I don't think we can. He's too injured. If we take him out of here, he won't even make it to a hospital.

Are you telling me to give up now...?

Not everyone can be saved. That's the only certainty in life. Some people can't be saved by you.

Suddenly, I heard a voice in the distance: "Find them. And find my symbiote."

That is a bad sign.

Spider-Man grabbed Miles by the arm and looked at us.

Spider-Man: Listen, both of you... We don't have much time. I need us to work together, here, take this.

He then handed Miles the USB drive.

Spider-Man: This nullification key will stop the collider. Take the symbiote and swing over there. Use the key, press the red button, and destroy it. Hide your face and don't tell anyone who you are, not even your family or friends. Understand?

Y/N/Miles: Y-Yes.

We could hear Kingpin's voice getting closer.

We have to stop him...

You can do it. But Kingpin has a frequency gun with my signature. If he shoots it, it's goodbye for me... and it will be goodbye for you too.

...What do you want me to do?

Let's get out now while we still have time.

Miles and I were about to leave, but we saw Kingpin with his group of villains and a scientist by his side.

Kingpin: The tests are over. Make sure to have this ready soon.

The scientist left.

Kingpin: I would say it's nice to see you, Spider-Man, but it's not.

Spider-Man: Hello, Kingpin. How's business going?

Kingpin: Booming.

Kingpin removed the mask, revealing the face of a blond boy...

Spider-Man: That's not right... This could open up a black hole beneath Brooklyn. It's not worth the risk.

Kingpin: It's not always about money, Spider-Man.

The Prowler opened his hand, revealing his claws, while Spider-Man seemed tired.

Spider-Man: Don't you want to know what I saw in there?

Kingpin: Wait...

Spider-Man: I know what you're trying to do... and it won't work. They're gone.

Kingpin remained silent and then raised his arms, screaming in anger as he struck Spider-Man, killing him. Venom and I widened our eyes, witnessing Spider-Man being brutally killed. The impact shook the room.

 The impact shook the room

Y/N: Damn...

Miles slipped on a piece of metal, making a loud noise. Kingpin and the Prowler turned towards us.

Kingpin: Kill those two.

Y/N: Get out of here!

I quickly pushed Miles up while Venom began covering my body... I couldn't let anything happen to Miles.

Venom let out a roar before leaping at Kingpin and kicking him, destroying his frequency gun.

Venom: Kingpin.

Kingpin: Venom.

The Prowler lunged at us, but Venom shot a giant chunk of debris from the symbiote, sending him flying.

Suddenly, Tombstone pulled out his guns and started shooting at us. Jumping out, Venom lunged at him, crashing through several floors below.

Venom: I hope you realize you only make me hungrier!

Venom took Tombstone's body and threw it at Kingpin.

Y/N: He's gone now, let's go!

Venom: OK.

I quickly left through the train route, and not knowing where to go, I went to Mom and Dad's house. On the rooftop, I saw Miles climbing up.

Miles: H-Hey.

Y/N: Thank goodness you're okay.

Miles: I had no idea where to go.

Y/N: Me neither... pf... first day with powers and now Spider-Man is dead.

Miles: This all feels like a nightmare.

Suddenly, the door of the room started to open, and we saw Dad.

Dad: POLICE! HANDS UP! -- Miles, Y/N?

Miles ran towards Dad and hugged him, while Mom came in and asked why we weren't at school.

Y/N: The earthquake...

Miles and I stayed at home that night... While Miles slept, I kept staring at the ceiling all night.

And as I looked in the morning at how cold the city was... I realized that everyone already knows...

And that's... how it happened.

That's how Spider-Man died.