(ATSV) 10AM/Save The World

Playing: Borrowed Love · Metro Boomin · Swae Lee · WizKid

Brooklyn Visions Academy.

Earth-1610.

You could see a room that seemed like a reflection of the creative chaos in the life of a messy individual. It might appear disorderly, with clothes carelessly thrown over a chair and books stacked on the desk. However, there is a peculiar order amidst the chaos.

In one corner of the room, several worn-out notebooks filled with detailed drawings of Venom and a suit can be found. On other pages, there are drawings of more Spider-Man variations, including a peculiar one.

On the desk, there is a cluttered table covered with tools. Pliers, cables scattered everywhere, and blueprints next to the table. For some reason, there is also fabric and a lot of open chocolate wrappers.

There are a couple of food magazines and a magazine about "Giggle's success as the best search engine." Half-full piggy banks can be seen with labels that read "for a new laptop" and "amplifier."

A stack of energy bars is present. Next to them, a metal particle detector appears to be analyzing something from another dimension. Next to it, there is a laptop with a partially broken screen.

And a police radio that seems to be emitting static.

In a frame, several framed newspaper clippings from the Daily Bugle can be seen. Some are about Venom as a threat saving the day, and one in the center is about a jewelry heist at a bank by Black Cat.

There are also clippings of Venom and Spider-Man saving the day by capturing the Vulture. There seem to be thousands of Spanish memos posted on the wall by Rio Morales. Next to a bed, an electric guitar connected to an amplifier is visible, lacking cables.

Suddenly, a clock starts ringing loudly, emitting an unbearable beep, and a black tentacle forcefully shuts it off.

"Damn thing."

A sigh is heard...

I woke up feeling tired from the alarm; I spent all night chasing down a single murderer so Venom could eat and leave me alone. And when I looked at the clock, it was 9:59.

Next to it, there were framed photos of a blonde girl and another photo with a woman and a little boy at a birthday party.

Suddenly, the police radio turned on.

"All units, attention. A botched robbery at Maimonides Medical Center."

A teenage voice complained, "Please, it's mid-morning..."

"Aleksei Sytsevich and his gang of Russian thugs stole a highly deadly virus from the Medical Center's laboratory."

"Rhino..." Upon hearing that name, the boy quickly got up. The boy had long dark hair with some blonde streaks. His hair has a "wolf cut" style cut which is generally disheveled and not very neat. He appeared to be around 5 feet and 9 inches.

"What better than a good breakfast."

"No. Yesterday was enough."

"Come on! We only found two!"

Tentacles emerged from the boy's body, grabbing various chocolates from a pantry as he searched for his pants.

"Could you stop thinking about food for a min---"