(ATSV) Borrowed Love (feat. Gwen Stacy)

Y/N: Why can't you just behave like a normal villain so I can catch you?

I crossed through a portal that Spot opened beneath my feet, but before it closed, I grabbed him with a black tendril, pulling him through the portal.

I landed a punch on him, but my fist was sucked into a portal. Taking advantage of this, I kicked him with force.

Spot: My nose!

Y/N: Sorry about that.

Spot: It was a joke! I've got you right--!

I stopped Spot's fist and swiftly returned the punch before he could hit himself. I saw Miles landing next to me.

Y/N: He's quite... annoying.

Miles: Why does he have those spots?

Spot: You two did this to me!

Miles: Nah, pretty sure we didn't.

Y/N: Honestly, if I left someone full of holes, I'm sure I'd remember.

Spot: You're not taking me seriously!

It's hard to do so...

I understand you.

---

Jefferson and Rio were having a conversation as Jefferson approached his police car.

Rio: This has been messed up.

Jefferson: I know.

Rio: What's really going on with those two?

Jefferson: I don't know.

Just as they were about to get into the car, an ATM machine fell onto it, and a shower of money began to rain down.

Y/N: My allowance!

Jefferson: Hey!

Miles: Oh, Officer Morales.

Y/N: Stay still!

As I was about to hit Spot, a portal opened, and Miles took the hit, getting pulled out of the patrol car.

Jefferson: Are you two fighting?

Y/N: You just don't understand!

The car horn started blaring as I repeatedly smashed Spot's face against it.

That's annoying.

Oh, yes, I'm sorry.

As I stopped, another portal opened, throwing me towards Miles.

Y/N: Sorry.

Miles: Don't worry.

Y/N: It's really annoying.

I went for Spot again, but he opened another portal with us on top, causing us to bounce off the facade of the school.

Jefferson: My kids study here, men!

Surprisingly, one of those physics statues on the facade fell while Dad followed us on foot, and we kept bouncing through the street thanks to the portals.

Jefferson: I'm on the PTA.

I ran over a car.

Jefferson: Do you know how many lemon tarts I'll have to make for that?

Another portal opened, passing through the entire school.

Y/N: Why didn't you just put him in prison right away?