Beyond The Spiderverse - From a Mother To a Son Interlude

You could see Y/N wearing a purple suit and a mask with a cape and gauntlets equipped with gadgets. A part of them was covered by Venom. In front of them were several defeated Spider-Men.

The city could be seen in ruins, and suddenly a glass shattered as Miles, wearing his Spider-Man suit, arrived in front of Y/N.

Miles: You're better than this, Y/N.

Y/N: I've told you, there's only one way this ends, Miles. That's the problem with fighting for truth and justice. The battle never ends. It doesn't end until everyone dies.

Miles: I wanted to kill Kingpin for what he did to Uncle Aaron. I would have done it. But it wasn't the life Uncle Aaron wanted for me. And it's not the life that Nora or she would want for you.

Venom could be seen completely covering Y/N's body.

Y/N: Don't say that...

A small click was heard, and Y/N lowered their gaze, seeing a grenade in Miles' hands.

Y/N: A sonic grenade?

Miles: To dampen your powers. You have to stop. You need to mourn her death before it's too late.

Y/N: You would never...

Miles dropped the grenade as Y/N's body began to fade away.

"New York....

This is your Only Warning

This is your Only Warning.Evacuate the city. And bring me your heroes.."

Y/N could be seen in Uncle Aaron's house, looking at various items that belonged to him, including a letter.