(ITSV) Otherside

Miles and I went straight from school to Brooklyn, where Uncle Aaron lives. He was the one who brought me to my new family, but he decided it would be better for me to stay with Dad. Nevertheless, I'm looking at a bus that wants to be graffitied.

Miles: "Wait, are you saying it now?"

Y/N: "Of course, let's take advantage while it's not starting!"

Miles: "If you say so."

We took out a couple of stickers before sticking them on the front of the bus. Then we headed straight to Uncle Aaron's house.

Y/N: "God, you can hear the stereo from here."

Miles: "Looks like he bought another one. Hey... what if we give him a surprise?"

Y/N: "No wonder you're my brother."

As we climbed up the emergency stairs, we reached Uncle Aaron's window, but we decided to play a little prank. I took out my phone and snapped a photo of Uncle Aaron, who had his phone in hand. When I turned the phone around, I saw a laugh escape his face as he turned to look at us.

Miles & Y/N: "Uncle Aaron!"

Miles: "Did we scare you, huh?"

Then Miles started rubbing his face against the glass, which made me laugh, and apparently Uncle Aaron too.

After that, Uncle Aaron let us in. Miles and I played with his punching bag while he was in the kitchen.

Aaron: "So, how's school going, guys?"

Miles: "All good, I have lots of friends."

Uncle Aaron immediately noticed Miles' fake tone.

Aaron: "Come on, there must be something interesting. And what about you, Y/N? Have you found a girl yet?"

Y/N: "I was more preoccupied, you know... with things."

I don't know why Uncle Aaron always finds a way to bring up that question.

Aaron: "Smart ones are the best, there must be plenty of them."

Y/N: "There's none, you know?"

Aaron: Hey, I can't boast about a son and a nephew who can't conquer.

Y/N: Hey, come on... I know how to, besides, don't you remember Angelica?

Aaron: The one you cut her hair in 2nd grade?

Y/N: What? No, of course not! But... you know. There's a girl in my physics class... and, well, she's there.

Aaron: What?

Y/N: Please, you understand me...

I flop down on the carpet while Uncle Aaron and Miles sit on the couch, turning on the TV.

Aaron: And what's her name?

Y/N: W-Well, you know, we're just at first base, don't you think?

Aaron: Haha, do they know about the hand on the shoulder?

Miles: Obviously... although, it doesn't hurt to be reminded. R-Right?

Aaron: Y/N... tomorrow you approach that girl and you say...

Uncle Aaron put a hand on Miles' shoulder and with his best effort let out a:

Aaron: Hey...

Y/N: Are you serious that you want me to do that?

Aaron: I'm serious, son, it's a certified G science.

Y/N: So tomorrow I approach her and say... Hello.

Aaron: Nononono, like this... Hey.

Y/N: Hey...?

Aaron: Are you sure you're my family, bro? Haha.

Suddenly, I received a message. When I looked at my phone, I saw that it was a message from Dad asking about my essay...

Aaron: Is it her?

Y/N: I better go... I still have homework to do.

Aaron then looks at the graffiti designs in Miles' notebook.

Aaron: Hey, have they been painted yet?

Miles: Are you crazy? You know Dad won't let us.

Aaron: Well, come on, I know the perfect place.

Miles: No, no, we can't.

...

Miles, Uncle Aaron, and I ventured into the closed subway line in the middle of the night.

Y/N: Dad is going to kill us if he finds out.

Aaron: If your Art teacher asks, I'll force you to do it.

Miles: Hey, Uncle, how do you know this place?

Aaron: Well, I did an engineering project here.

It's too dark. Uncle Aaron climbed over a fence quickly. When I tried to climb it, I started feeling fatigued... we've never known why, but in the end, I managed to finish mounting the fence. I had to rest for a couple of minutes.

Y/N: I-It was nothing, huh.

Aaron: Yeah, we knew we were related.

Upon arriving at the location, Uncle Aaron turned on a light, revealing a place filled with graffiti, and a clean wall in the background.

Miles: Wow, you weren't lying about this place.

Y/N: It's too clean, isn't it?

Uncle Aaron tossed a couple of paint cans to me and Miles to start painting the wall. I applied the first layer of paint with Miles' help, covering the color.

After about half an hour, the wall was almost finished, with the line overlapping a color, but I felt something brushing against my jacket

As I finished the letters, I saw a black thing crawling up my arm. Upon closer inspection, it vanished into thin air, but I felt something inside me... strange. In an instant, the darkness of it clung to my body, enveloping me in its darkness. A shiver ran down my spine, and I felt my strength increase supernaturally.

Aaron: Damn, it looks amazing... You know, when your dad and I were young, we used to paint together.

Y/N: Are you kidding me?

Aaron: It's true... then he became a police officer and... I don't know... he's a good person. You understand me.

Suddenly, Uncle Aaron received a message and then stood up.

Aaron: Well, time to go, I need to move.

Y/N: What if you take a photo, Miles?

Miles: Why not?

Miles took out his phone, but unnoticed, a spider had crawled onto his hand and bit him. He simply brushed it off.

Aaron: Come on, guys, let's go.

Miles: Yeah, we're coming...

For some reason, I felt better the moment that thing crawled onto my body.