(ITSV) HEROES & VILLAINS (Heroes Version)

Do you feel okay?

I don't want to talk about it.

You know I'm in your head, I can sense--

Venom... please, don't...

I understand.

I leaped over the elevator, leaving behind the destroyed part of the laboratory, and climbed up to the upper area where the Collider had started functioning.

That doesn't look good.

Yeah... Wait.

I looked up, and on a part of the Collider, Gwen seemed to be there, along with Noir, Peter, Peni, and Porker, although Miles wasn't there. Did they leave him behind?

They started climbing up the roof while Peter punched a hole in it, revealing where the original Spider-Man had tried to insert the USB. Peter went to insert the Goober, but guards with weapons appeared, and Doc Ock grabbed Peter's hand, preventing him from inserting the Goober. Then she threw him away.

Doc Ock: Hello, Peter.

Doc Ock had trapped Peter while the other spiders started fighting the armed men. I saw Gwen glitch for a moment, surrounded by a group of thugs.

Y/N: Venom.

Time for the classic move. Transformation and maximum effort.

Cue the music, please.

I jumped towards the Collider and passed by Peter, who looked at me surprised.

Peter: What?

As I passed, I freed him with a black tendril. I leaped over a railing and landed in front of the armed guys who were shooting at Gwen, who was hiding behind some barrels.

I landed on my knees in front of all these guys. Superhero landing... not so great for the knees.

Y/N: Hey.

I quickly disarmed all the guys, throwing them over the railing. I stepped out of Venom and looked at Gwen.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Gwen: Y-Y/N...? Are you okay?

Y/N: Oh, yeah? Why wouldn't I be--

Suddenly, Gwen hugged me, and I could see tears welling up inside her mask. She let go and gave me a small punch on the shoulder.

Gwen: I was worried about you, eh. Thought I wouldn't see you again.

Y/N: Well, that's going to be difficult. Let's finish this now.