Across The Spiderverse - Redemption Interlude

Y/N: You killed my mom back when i was 6 fuck yo' truce

-------------

Venom could be seen on the streets of New York, watching a guy who looked like a cow trying to cross a portal. He was about to charge at him when suddenly...

"Oh my God, IT'S VENOM!"

Y/N turned and saw a group of fangirls excitedly pointing at him.

Y/N: H-Hello.

Fan: I love you!

Y/N: Thank you.

"Hey, are you there?"

Y/N: No por favor... (No, please.)

....

One could see a pregnant Spider-Woman on a motorcycle.

Y/Nwas eating a hot dog as he walked alongside a crowd of spider people. "You're saying I've screwed up the multiverse?"

"These are reality nodes. And each node interconnects with Spider-Man."

"When I was a little girl, my grandmother taught me something. Accept the things you cannot change, have the courage to change the things you can, and have the wisdom to know the difference."

Y/N: "How dare you ask me not to save him?"

"I'm not asking you."

Spider-Man 2099 could be seen setting a trap for Y/N.

"I could save them..."

"And also fuck everything up..."

"I refuse to lose again."

From the railing he leaned on, one could see New York City. Y/N leaned against it, bored, gazing at the city, while his mom spoke from behind him.

Y/N: "I can hear you being silent over there, Mom. You know?"

Rio: "Yo, yo, I didn't mean to freeze your game."

Y/N: "No one my age talks in that order."

*--

Y/Nis shown in his room as a dimensional portal opens, revealing Gwen.

Gwen: Y/N! Do you want to get out of here?

"I understand. Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to save others. Even if it means leaving your family behind."

"Not exactly. Look, when I ran up here, I was thinking, yes, I want to save everyone, but... the person I was thinking about the most was you."

"M-me?"

"Yes. I didn't choose this instead of being with my family. I'm a hero for my family, and I don't need to see others to understand why I made the sacrifice. I did it to save you, and your mother, and all the people I love."

Spider-Man 2099 is seen using claws, him and Spider-Woman standing in front of a portal, while Miles, Y/N, Peter B, and Gwen stand in a room as webs form around them.

---

"...I shouldn't have seen you again."

Y/N could be seen transformed, jumping off a building alongside Miles while being pursued by a group of Spider-Men.

Miguel: Who do you think you are?!

Y/N: I'm Batman.

Once again, it shows Miles and Y/N trying to escape the other Spider-Men by jumping from structure to structure. Then it shows Gwen trapped in some kind of contraption, using her webs to save some people.

"You're right, Gwen. You shouldn't have seen me again."

Gwen: We're supposed to be the good guys.

Miguel: We are.

Finally, Spider-Man 2099 is shown strangling Y/N against a train.

"Wherever you go, you're an anomaly. You're the original anomaly And You're NOT A HERO."

Venom: So Dark...You Sure You're Not From The DC universe?

SPIDER-MAN

ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE

"Were you going to leave me defenseless in an unknown universe?"

Y/N: Oh, please, even the Spider-Mens are afraid of you.

Venom: Those bugs better watch out, they scream louder than a sound system.