𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING
THIS BOOK :

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK :

updates every sunday!

________

SYNOPSIS

VIOLET DELHENCIA
At twenty years old, she's found out that half of her life has been a lie, and that the very reason she lives in a twenty million dollar home, is in fact, not what she thought. The truth sprawls out, and Violet is informed that eight years ago, she was promised to marry a man of her father's choosing.

DOMINIC D'ANGELO
The Don of the Italian Mafia, who doesn't believe in love; how convenient. When Dominic finds out that he has been arranged to marry, he could give less of a care in the world— that is, until he finds out that the woman he is to marry is the very same woman who he had his hands all over the night before.

The two thought that they were never to see each other again after their one night stand, but the choices of their parents have pulled them even closer than before. However, there's one catch to their marriage and their living arrangement; no sexual interactions.

_______

THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY INCLUDE THEMES SUCH AS:
read at your own risk

-Mentions Of Abuse
-Mentions of Suicide
-Mentions of Alcohol
-Explicit and Detailed Sex

________

THE TROPES
also includes lots of fluff

- Slow Burn (ish)
- Forbidden Romance
-Arranged Marriage
- Enemies to Lovers (ish)
- Forced Proximity
-He Fell First and Harder
-Dislike to Love
- Opposites Attract (ish)

_______

MY SOCIALS
follow for updates, aesthetics, etc.

TikTok: @wordsbyisabella
Pinterest: @heavqnly
Instagram: @_heavqnly

___________

EXTRA

- I wrote the first few chapters back in July, I'm now here in October and have re-read them and I KNOW that they're terrible. However, I promise you it gets better!

-Yes, this book is a spicy romance novel. However, I believe intimacy is far more than sexual, and it should also be represented emotionally as well. So this book won't just be about spice, and rather creating an emotional connection too.

-This book contains a lot more gentle love than rough, (for my hopeless romantics) — so let's not complain too much. Not only that, but the female main character of this story has been through some rough things —and in my opinion— is emotionally complicated. Keeping this in mind, her thoughts and decisions might not always be something that you agree with, so if you don't understand mental health, I wouldn't recommend this book for you.

-Also, please note that I'm only fifteen. I've tried my best to make this book as realistic as possible, so any hate will NOT be tolerated.Noting that I'm fifteen, don't underestimate my writing either ;)

_______

SPICY CHAPTERS
all very detailed, so read at your own risk.

03 - ACHE
20 - GUN
21- RESILIENCE
24 - ENTICING
28 - QUIET
36 - ESSENCE
38 - VISCERAL

all are also labeled with a '☙' so that y'all can
find them easily :)

_______

Start of Writing: June 19th, 2023
End of Writing: TBD

_______

All Rights Reserved @heavqnly