𝟐𝟏 || 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ☙

_______

_______

It had been a few hours since I left Violet up in her bedroom, and she hadn't come back downstairs yet.

The image of her was still engraved into my mind. How she squirmed under me, how she moaned my name, it was all for me. It took all of my self control to hold myself back. Walking out of her door instead of eating her tight little cunt out and fucking her senseless on her own bed was probably one of the hardest things that I had ever had to overcome.

I knew that leaving her would be worth what I missed out on, because it meant that the next time she surrendered herself to me, it would be so much fucking better.

I had to have her.

The simple feeling of her presence wasn't enough. I wanted her and only her, with nothing in between us. I wanted her body flushed against mine as she screamed my name for only me to hear her. I wanted to touch every inch of her and memorize her body like it was mine.

I didn't care that it was breaking whatever contract I had to sign, even though I knew Antonio would kill Violet if he found out about anything that we had done, but I had kept things from him before, and I was sure that this wouldn't be a problem. Even so, I would never let anything happen to her.

She was something else, and I couldn't figure out how. She was stubborn and fiery, but sweet and soft at the same time; surely the most intricate person that I had ever come across. Her personality shined right through her during every hour of the day, but she still kept things to herself and there was so much more to her, and I wanted to know every little thing that went on inside her head.

I had never been so interested in a woman before.

Then I heard a soft knock to the door of my office, followed by it being pushed open gently. I think I had a small heart attack when the devil herself leaned against the doorframe, wearing what had to be the most flattering outfit on her.

She wore a deep red top with a V-shaped neckline that tugged on her curves perfectly. The fabric covered her breasts, but was all red lace from there on down, stopping just under her navel. Her bare legs were on display while wearing a small black mini skirt.

Fuck, I was already hard.

"I just thought you should know that your probably won't see me until tomorrow," she said, her back to the doorframe and looking straight at me.

"Why is that?" I questioned, clasping my hands over my lap, trying to hide the fact that I was so turned on by her simply standing there.