𝟐𝟑 || 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖

K. - CIGARETTES AFTER SEX
"but i could tell that something had changed how
you looked at me then"

_______

________

________

I woke up with an unbearable pounding feeling in my head. The familiarity of my bedroom was the only thing that kept me from wondering what happened, because I knew that whatever did, I was safe.

I had no memory of anything that had happened to me, all I knew was that my clothes were still on. The last thing that I remembered about last night was calling Dominic after I had kissed a guy who reminded me of him. I don't know why, but he just did.

I didn't really know why I got so drunk either. I think it was because I couldn't do any of the shit that I did sober. I'd been drunk a whopping three times in my life, and I hated it, so why did I let it happen again? I think I had 4 drinks before I started to feel off, but then I continued to have more, and before I knew it, my tab consisted of 7 drinks— I actually don't think I even paid.

Who cared? It's not like the owner of the club hadn't eaten me out moments before I got there. Fuck, that happened too. I groaned, smashing my face into my hands, embarrassed with myself even though nobody else was around.

I blinked before checking my phone for the time. 11:56AM it read; it was extremely late. I was about to turn off my device before I noticed a message on my home screen that had been sent 45 minutes ago. It was from Dominic.

_______

_______

I didn't know why he expected me to be mad at him, but I ignored the possibilities after I realized that there was coffee waiting for me in the kitchen. I was grateful for how Dominic had told me exactly what time he'd be back after I got mad at him for leaving me in the dark, it was sweet. Dominic and sweet? I didn't think the same words would ever join in a sentence— but it meant that he listened to me, right?