Closure

Flying down Highway 405, a surge of anger coursed through Clovel's veins

Flying down Highway 405, a surge of anger coursed through Clovel's veins. How could he feel so deeply hurt by Aniyah? She had committed countless acts of betrayal, but this time, it felt different.

Despite his seething emotions, he managed to reach his destination.

Stepping out of his car, Clovel donned his black hoodie, swiftly entering the code before pulling down his shades to reveal his intense eyes. The gate obediently opened, allowing him to enter.

"You've got a visitor," Jon said with a chuckle, opening the door to welcome him inside.

As Clovel's gaze fell upon Shawn sitting chained to the chair, his anger intensified, darkening his already troubled state of mind.

Jon unlocked the chains, the metallic clinks echoing through the air, before he pulled up his shades and confidently walked out of the room.

The sound of the chains echoed through the empty room, intensifying the feeling of isolation. Clovel had never found himself so deeply upset. The weight of his emotions pressed upon him, suffocating any sense of calm or clarity. Shawn stumbled while attempting to rise from the chair. "Listen C—". He attempted to say something before being forcefully propelled to the ground by Clovel striking him with a steel bar.

Swiftly after Clovel's fists relentlessly pounded into his body like a punch bag, delivering powerful blows fueled by his overwhelming anger. The cries of pain echoed through the air as Shawn let out anguish with each strike. As the intensity of Clovel's punches grew, so did the weight of his emotions. Sweat dripped down his face, mixing with his determination.

Eventually, he paused, his breath heavy, and surveyed the battered face in front of him, a visual testament to the intensity of his emotions.

Shawn's breathing was feeble and shallow, indicating the need for immediate medical attention. Clovel poured lighter fluid around him in a circle, trailing it all the way to he stood. Clovel lit his blunt, purposely tossing the match as he watched as the lighter made contact with the lighter fluid, the flames promptly ignited.

Upon hearing screaming, Jon swiftly rushed in without hesitation. Jon cast a gaze upon Clovel, who remained utterly devoid of emotion as the fire started. Clovel exited the area and settled on the ground, taking a seat as he calmly finished smoking his blunt.

In order to evade the attention of the police, Desmond swiftly sprinted in with the extinguisher, ensuring that the trail of fire did not reach any further. "You just had to fuck his girl huh?"

Desmond, wearing gloves, swiftly grabbed hold of Shawn as he began to jump in and out of consciousness. "Drop him near the hospital," Jon instructed Jason, who was seated nearby. "Understood," Jason acknowledged.

Desmond and Jon shifted their focus towards Clovel. "You didn't tell me you was gone burn the nigga alive" Jon says jokingly. Clovel smirked slightly, a wisp of smoke escaping his nostrils as he savored the final drag of his blunt.