Don't Kill The Fun

Trigger Warning- Viewer Discretion is Advised

Saturday, August 18 2018
- 9:35

Smoked filled Clovel's living room as him and Desmond blazed up before their night endeavors. "The girls 'posed to meet us there ain't it?" Desmond says taking a long pull from his blunt.

"Yeah" Clovel says blowing the smoke through his nose then going into the box of wings him and Desmond got.

"You seem hella tensed nigga. Calm down"

"You know I hate the club" Clovel says exhaling.

"Listen" Desmond says taking a pull from his blunt. "We gone all be together, got us a section and all"

"I get that, but still" Clovel says eating the lemon pepper wing.

"Trust me C, it'll be fine"

"It better be" he says placing the bone down to grab another wing. Desmond reached and grabs himself a wing. 

The two started looking at the clock. "shit" they say hurriedly moving around the house. Clovel tossed the wings back in the fridge, Desmond went into the downstairs bedroom before Clovel traveled up the stairs.

After a couple of minutes, Desmond emerged from the bedroom as Clovel made it down the bottom stairs. They hear a horn outside.

"let's make this a wonderful night" Desmond says dapping him up.

-

" I can't believe you actually got me to come to the club" Tiana says.

"Stop being scared, we gone have a good night" Carmen says wrapping her arm around her best friend's arm as they approached the door.

"Ladies" the bouncer says, allowing them to walk in. Desmond and Clovel stood near the door. "How the hell they supposed to be here first and they late?" Desmond says observing their environment.

"Shit, we were almost late" Clovel says scanning the room. 

Carmen noticed them, maneuvering to get over to them. "Hey" she says approaching them.

"Hey sexy" Desmond says kissing her cheek. Clovel eyes laid on Tiana, holding onto Carmen's arm. She looked astonishing and the club lighting elevated her beauty. "Hey boo, you look good" Tiana says to Clovel.

A smile struck across his face, "nah that's you".

"Who told you you can come out the house like this" he says hugging her. "I wore this for you" she says playfully.

"Oh really?" he smiles.

They make their way to their section. The waiter comes and Desmond gave his black American Express card. He tells the waiter what to bring.

"They high as hell" Carmen says whispering to Tiana.

"I could tell, Clovel eyes red as hell" Tiana says laughing.