1

𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏 😂

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝? 𝐕𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲 🥹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. Were all of the emotions that Von experienced. He was sitting on the floor of his cell fully engrossed in reading True To The Game an urban novel which he had come across in the jail library.

During his time incarcerated the majority of his hours were occupied by reading various literature. While the remaining portion was dedicated to engaging in physical exercise.

Although he had only been incarcerated in Rikers Island for 5 months the experience felt like an endless eternity to him.

Flashbacks about that day in the courtroom often filled his mind.The mere thought of it caused him immense pain.The cry that he heard when they announced his sentence despite it being a relatively lenient one stayed with him as a constant reminder.

To discover that his actions resulted in her going into early labor and losing their child was an even more devastating blow to his heart.

He was fully aware that Milayana was going through a difficult time on her own and all he desired was to be there by her side every step of the way to provide comfort.

Despite the ups and downs she always stood by him with unwavering loyalty and he was truly grateful to her for that.He attempted to reach out to her whenever he had the opportunity but she never answered his calls.