9

Thank you for all the positive comments on the previous chapter it's truly appreciated 🫶🏽🥲

"Mhmm your man is home now. What are you going to do about Tim?" India questioned.

Milayana let out a deep sigh as she nervously bit on her inner cheek. Feeling a mixture of frustration and annoyance at the fact that Tim had been consistently sending her flowers to her apartment every day for last two months.

She had no idea how he managed to obtain her address but it definitely made her feel a bit uneasy.

"I want to tell Von but yall know how he gets..I don't want him to do anything that's going to land him back in jail" Milayana muttered.

"You can always go to the police and file some type of restraining order if it becomes too much" India suggested.

"Going to the police sounds good until she's all over the tabloids again.That's just going to make the situation worse. I say you tell Von and let the boys handle him" Sayori shrugged.

"If you choose not to tell him, and he finds out on his own..it may come off as if you're being secretive which is going to be an even bigger problem" She went on

"That's true, you and Von already talked about checking in when things go left..just think if it was the other way around wouldn't you want to know if a girl was harassing him ?" India added in.

"Yea..I just don't get it why me ? It's like people are purposely trying to jeopardize our relationship" Milayana let out a long deep sigh as she reclined and stretched herself out comfortably on the couch.

"There will always be someone who is unhappy and attempting to cause a rift between the two of you. But as long as both of you are confident and steadfast no one can come between your relationship" Sayori pointed.

India nodded her head in agreement while she observed Milayana who was now gazing off into the distance.

"And according to Booka he already wants to put that man six feet under..it's like Tim—"

"Tim what?"An unexpected voice suddenly blurted out from the door causing a momentary pause for everyone.

Milayana rose up off the couch making direct eye contact with all of the boys. Von's intense and piercing dark eyes were locked onto her. Delving into the depths of her soul, she could sense his anger just from the mere mention of Tim's name.

"How did y'all get in here ?" She questioned while frowning.

Did I forget to lock the door ? She thought to herself

"Fuck allat.Why every time I walk into a conversation it's sum bullshit?" Von said while glaring at her.

"Man just hear ha out before you start acting all crazy" Durk insisted.