6

Sorry y'all I've been so distracted 😩 I'm trying my hardest to finish up this other Von book that I'm dropping next month

The room was filled with the loud and blaring sound of a phone ringing making it impossible to ignore. Milayana feeling groggy and tired rolled her body over to the side while utilizing her hand to tap on the surface of the bed in search of her phone.

Finally after fully grasping the phone in her hand she proceeded to check the caller ID before carefully placing the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She spoke.

"You fucking that nigga ?"He questioned with a clear display of hostility evident in his voice.

"What? I'm not fucking anybody Dayvon"She said as she removed the covers that were covering her body and positioned her legs over India's bed.

"It wasn't even like that. You know the internet is known to make situations seem more than what they actually are." Milayana went on feeling overwhelmed with a sense of flusteredness over the phone.

The time was 8:30am in the morning to be exact and she couldn't believe that inmates were allowed to make phone calls at this early hour in jail.

"So explain this shit to me Milayana. Why the fuck is this nigga grabbing yo' arm like that?" Von's voice boomed through the phone

"On top of that I know the nigga! You lost yo' mind ?" He went on

"I wasn't even—"

"You wasn't what? You Stevie wonder or sum now? You don't see the fucking pictures!"He rudely interrupted her

Milayana just huffed as he continued to speak not allowing her to explain herself fully. Not to mention she was half sleep. It was crazy how fast news's traveled inside of jail she couldn't help but to wonder how he found out so quick.

"Von please let me explain. You're constantly talking over me"She said in an irritated manner as she stood up making her way towards the bathroom.

"I was shopping at home goods for my apartment and—"

"What you need an apartment fa if you stay with me ?" He questioned cutting her off yet again.

Milayana bit her inner cheek in a contemplative manner growing silent. As she realized that she hadn't informed him of the fact that she had moved out from his place. She wasn't sure how he would feel about it so she kept it to herself until she was ready to tell him.

"I just wanted something that I could call my own but that's besides the point Dayvon"She rolled her eyes inwardly.

"So you ain't think to tell me that during our visit?" He frowned as if she could see him over the phone