16

Von was situated in the driver's seat of the truck while they were parked outside

Von was situated in the driver's seat of the truck while they were parked outside.His eyes focused on Tim,who was visibly stumbling down the driveway of the playboy mansion while being accompanied by two females clinging to his arms. There was a huge party taking place for celebrities and from what Von could see Tim was definitely under the influence.

He just moved down in his seat lowering his body and keeping his eyes fixed solely on Tim. The intense desire to pull out his gun and immediately end Tim's life right on the spot was overwhelming him. It made him upset that he would even put his hands on Milayana and believe that there would be no consequences for his actions.

Despite Von's warning it appeared that Tim had a desire for death.Was it really so difficult for him to simply leave what belonged to him undisturbed? At this particular point in time he had no choice but to do whatever was necessary in order to ensure the safety and well being of both Milayana and their unborn child.

This situation was much bigger than what it actually was now due to the fact that she was expecting.

"This nigga lacking..he must think he invincible or sum shit"Booka muttered as his hand gently rested on top of the handle of his gun.

"You forgetting his ass ain't from the streets like us. He was outside but he ain't neva did nun" Von chuckled as he watched him lightly slap the female on her ass.

"Even as a MLB player his ass should be on his P's and Q's. This nigga walkin around we coulda just popped his ass right hea" Durk chimed in.

"Please just let me go I won't tell anyone"A voice coming from the third row of the truck spoke up.

Tied up securely in the backseat of the truck was none other than Bria, who happened to be Tim's wife.This was just a simple action done with the intention of making sure that Tim was aware that he wasn't playing when it comes to Milayana.

"Man make that bitch shut the fuck up she blowing me on King David"Von fixed his gaze on her through the rearview mirror.

Despite the fact that she was currently blindfolded he could clearly perceive the fear evident on every part of her face. She had on only a tank top, which was loosely draped over her shoulders paired with pink pajama shorts and house slippers.

He just sat there watching as Durk forcefully used a bandana to stuff it into her mouth while she wept and squirmed in discomfort. All of them were reluctant to do this to her but it was necessary to make a statement tonight.

"How much longer we gotta wait fa?" Durk spoke as he turned back around gazing at Von.

"Soon as he pull off we on his ass, we gon tail him all the way to his hotel. Creep in the back on sum lowkey shit and we go from there" Von stated.

Durk just nodded his head, he was willing to go along with whatever.

"Aye, you got another banga I could use?" Durk questioned, while scratching his head.