10

Hey guys 🥰 I feel like this chapter was short even though it's 3k words 😭 lmk when y'all want chapter 11

It was 1am in the morning and as usual Von found himself caught up in yet another difficult situation. It was truly crazy how he consistently found himself encountering a series of problems one after the other.

He sat in the booth that was located across from Jasmine as both of them sat quietly without uttering a word.

As he lightly tapped his fingers on the table he couldn't help but take notice of the mischievous smile that adorned her face as she gazed directly into his eyes.

"Listen I ain't tryna be here all night so let me tell you how this is finna—"

"Oh Von.You are seriously insane if you think this is about to go your way"Jasmine said chuckling to herself.

"The ball is in my court. I think you're forgetting that" She went on.

Von let out a frustrated sigh while tightly clenching his teeth together.It was clear that Jasmine didn't take him seriously and this lack of seriousness posed a significant issue for him.

"You can't black mail me I ain't even did shit" Von stated simply.

"You killed my fucking friend! And got away with it! Then you tried to kill Tim not too long ago!" Jasmine scoffed.

"You on bullshit. You was in that damn courtroom when the judge declared me not guilty!" Von said as he leaned back into his seat.

"You might have got away with it but that doesn't mean you aren't guilty! You're a murderer and everyone knows that." She muttered.

"Keep talking out yo' jaw you gon get yo' shit splat" He gritted.

He quickly scanned the entire diner with his eyes before reaching into the waistband of his pants and removing his gun. Moving smoothly and effortlessly he slid over the curved seating of the booth to position himself right beside her.

With his eyes filled with darkness he stared at her while concealing the gun under the table and directing it towards her.

"What you gonna do? Shoot me in the diner?" Jasmine said while rolling her eyes.

Even though she was extremely scared she made sure not to give him the satisfaction he desired.

"You know I'm good for it. I suggest you act like you got some fucking sense before I send you up there with Kim hoe ass" He said through gritted teeth.

Jasmine just froze as she felt the frigid temperature of the cold gun pressing against her side. Hearing that comment made her sick to her stomach.

"Von look, I just—"

Von let out a chuckle before shaking his head and then proceeded to press the gun even deeper into her side.It was taking everything in him to refrain from pulling the trigger within the confines of the diner.