5

Surprise chapter 🥰

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Milayana was seated at the table made of steel and silver as she proceeded to tap her fingers on top of the surface in a slight manner. She was feeling incredibly nervous and anxious as she anticipated the moment when she would finally see his face again after a prolonged period of five months.

Following their recent conversation on the phone only a couple of days ago she ultimately decided to pay him a visit. Because she wanted to surprise him she intentionally kept it a secret and refrained from informing him about it.

Persistently keeping her eyes glued to the digital clock that was firmly attached to the wall which displayed precisely 2:30pm. She was uncertain of how to approach their interaction and even briefly considered reversing her decision and returning home instead.

Should I leave ? She debated quietly

However she was fully aware that if she were to take such action it would undoubtedly signify the ultimate conclusion of their relationship.

Sitting silently in a room that was set apart and isolated from the rest of the building. She couldn't help but become aware of the presence of a female officer standing just outside of the door staring at her intently.

Without giving it much thought she decided that the officer had identified her as Von's girlfriend and dismissed the notion.She then redirected her attention to a randomly chosen location in one of the corners.

The thoughts of her previous conversation with India and Sayori kept replaying in her head. Causing her to want to hear him out without letting her emotions get the best of her.

In the end both of them suffered the loss of a child making their feelings equally valid.It's heartbreaking that it took her such a long time to come to this realization.

She suddenly stopped moving and became perfectly still when she heard the sound of the door opening. Her eyes were completely fixed on it as two officers stepped in first.

As soon as she laid eyes on the face that she had been longing to see she felt a lump form in her throat and immediately swallowed it.

Although his dreadlocks were slightly unkempt indicating that he urgently required a retwist. She still found him attractive and handsome. It was clear to her that he had been engaging in a lot physical exercise since she noticed his heavily tattooed arms bulging out of the prison outfit.