11

I've been sitting on this chapter for two days now bc I didn't really like it..but here yall go🫶🏽

The studio was filled with a large number of people who were scattered throughout the space

The studio was filled with a large number of people who were scattered throughout the space. Simply smoking and drinking while interacting and socializing with one another. Half naked girls were situated randomly. All in the hopes of attracting the attention of someone with money.

This was definitely not the typical scene that Von was accustomed to.He often made the decision not to allow random people into his studio sessions because he knew that their presence often had a negative impact on his ability to think clearly.

But given that he was already in attendance he simply placed himself in a position where he felt comfortable. He just sat back taking slow drags of his blunt as he watched polo step into the booth to redo his reverse.

He had spent a total of 50k on a feature from Von and it was safe to say that they were a duo that nobody knew they needed.The collaboration between the two of them on a song was flawless as their energy and the way they effortlessly flowed together was absolutely mind blowing.

After a total of thirty minutes had passed polo made his way out of the booth. Dapping up a few  of his friends who were late coming into the session.

As he made his way over to Von he couldn't help but notice the confusion that was displayed on his face.

"You straight?" Polo questioned while he comfortably settled himself on the armrest of the couch.

"Who that?" Von blurted out as he turned his head and gestured towards a man who was standing slightly away from the group.

"Oh this my nigga Drew,I met him not too long ago he cool peoples" Polo said as he waved him over.

Von briefly came to a stop his gaze fixed on Drew without any attempt to conceal the fact that he was staring. For some reason he looked oddly familiar but he couldn't but his finger on it.

As he pierced his eyes into Drew he could sense a wave of nervousness engulfing his body, causing him to shift the weight of his body onto his left leg.

Where do I know this nigga from? He thought to himself

Drew nervously smiled with the intention of not drawing too much attention to himself. As he was hoping that Von wouldn't recognize him from that particular night. It had been more than a year since the specific incident.

And he hoped that he could erase it from his memory.

"Aye..you do music or sum?" Von questioned as he narrowed his eyes.

He had the thought that perhaps he had seen him in the recording studio with Bandz on a particular day.

"Uhh n-nah ion d-do music, I'm a homebody I just be on some lowkey shit feel me ?"Drew stammered out.