8

Hey guys..I'm so sorry for the wait..my heart has been very heavy these last few days

but of course moping around isn't healthy..writing is sort of like an outlet for me so I hope y'all enjoy 🥲

writing is sort of like an outlet for me so I hope y'all enjoy  🥲

SIX MONTHS LATER

Von positioned himself in front of the massive Rikers island correctional facility observing with his own eyes as wisps of smoke gracefully escaped from between his lips.

Thanks to Officer Phil he was able to discreetly provide him with a freshly rolled blunt without violating his parole. It had been months since he last touched a blunt and it was very much needed. He felt a sense of relief and satisfaction knowing that he would finally be departing from this place.

Most importantly he wouldn't have to tolerate the presence and behavior of Kema who was known for being particularly unpredictable and messy. Finally after a long wait he could be in the presence of his one true soulmate with no unwanted interruptions.

It had been a couple of days since he last had any communication with her and during their conversation he informed her that the date of his release had been postponed. He was filled with anticipation and excitement as he imagined the expression on her face when she saw him later on in the day.

He just continued to scroll through his phone while waiting for everyone to come and pick him up. Even though they should have been here over ten minutes ago excluding Muwop.

Speaking of Muwop, he still wasn't on speaking terms with him since he had addressed Milayana disrespectfully. One thing about Von was that when it came to his girl he didn't play any games and Muwop knew that.

He didn't really care if they never spoke again to be honest.He was perfectly fine and not losing any sleep or money by not speaking to him.

While exhaling smoke from his mouth he carefully observed the different cars as they drove in front of him.Until he unmistakably heard the distinct sound of the loud beat playing in the distance to his own song titled Robberies.

A slight grin formed on his face as he brought the blunt to his lips and then extinguished it,carefully placing the leftover roach behind his ear.

Right on cue the large black Suburban truck smoothly pulled up in front as Durk eagerly and happily hopped out of the car before Booka could.

"Awww shit they freed the realest.Wassup twin??" Durk eagerly dapped him up.

"You know niggas couldn't hold me fa long" Von said flashing a smile.

"Nigga think he in a Beyoncé video or sum shit, shirt all flowing in the wind" Durk chuckled.

"Don't let me get on yo' ass" Von pointed as he glanced down at his own appearance.