17

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Fuckk Von" Milayana whimpered, her head leaning against the cold glass of the car window.

The loose straps of her dress were hanging delicately off her bare exposed shoulders as he eagerly and passionately indulged in the moist center of her being. They had already been sitting together inside the car for a period of slightly more than thirty minutes as he continued to expressed how much he missed her.

Her white smooth substance completely covered his face and plump lips. As he moved his tongue in a swirling motion while repeatedly inserting and removing his fingers from inside of her.

With a smirk on his face.he made deliberate eye contact with her while she moaned. As if his goal was to drive her body into a state of frenzy. He was enamored with the way she tightly wrapped around his fingers, almost as if it were creating a suction like effect.

"Oh my God"She whispered, placing one hand on his head while the other gently rested on the smooth surface of the car dashboard.

Von couldn't help but smirk to himself as he used his fingers to spread her lips open even further, revealing her pink insides. Using his left hand he used circular motions to rub the top of her clit while simultaneously reconnecting his mouth with her.

"Fuck right there"With a faint moan escaping her lips, she shifted her gaze to watch as he sucked and slurped on her.

"That's yo' spot mama?"He grinned, as he lifted his head observing her biting her lip in a display of pleasure.

Milayana nodded her head slightly being unable to formulate a coherent sentence in order to respond to him. The gentle and tender touch of his hands on her clitoris intensified her desire for him.

"Hmm, baby? That's yo' spot?" He repeated, he used his hand to pull her dress further up so that it was now resting over her breast.

The sounds of her moans completely filled the car as her body started to tremble and shook with intense pleasure that overwhelmed her.

"Answer me, Milayana"He stared intently at her, urging her to speak while also inserting an additional finger into her.

"Fuck fuck yes that's my spot baby" She whined, moving her hips to synchronize with the pace of his fingers.

Milayana experienced a sensation of her stomach tightening causing her mouth to slightly fall open.In response to this feeling she quickly extended her hand to grip his wrist.

"Don't touch me" He mumbled, allowing saliva to slowly trickle out of his mouth and onto her.

"Vonnn I can't take it" She whimpered, feeling tears brim her eyes.