7

TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Thank you guys I really appreciate the help"Milayana said as she gently placed the final box on the smooth and polished surface of the hardwood floor.

Throughout the entire day they dedicated their time and effort to assisting her in the process of moving into her apartment.This included tasks ranging from renting a uhaul vehicle to physically transporting all of the boxes up the stairs.

Even though she had already expressed her intention to hire a moving company they strongly insisted on offering their assistance instead.

"You know you family. We couldn't let you hire a bunch of strangers when we could do this shit fa free" Durk stated

"Well ion know about you but I was hoping for a home cooked meal after this" Booka muttered using his hand to wipe away the beads of sweat that were trickling down from his forehead.

Milayana playfully rolled her eyes with a slight smile on her face as she casually walked over to the oven. She had already taken the time to prepare a quick and easy meal for them which consisted of Lasagna accompanied by a Caesar salad.

"See Milly g the goat she knew already knew what time it was" Booka vigorously rubbed his hands together then proceeded to grab a paper plate from the counter.

Durk just shook his head as he followed behind him grabbing a plate.

"Unt unt yall nasty asses better wash yall hands" Sayori pointed as she walked through the door with India.

"Who invited ha annoying ass ?" Booka sucked his teeth pulling up his shirt sleeves to wash his hands.

"What you said I ain't hear you?" Sayori positioned her hand next to her ear.

India let out a small laugh in response to the friendly banter as she placed her bag down on the counter.

Milayana wore a smile on her face as she took out a knife and began to slice the lasagna into perfectly equal squares before placing them into their plates.The feeling of gratitude overwhelmed her knowing that she had the company of her friends.

The only person who was absent from the group was Von.

"Damn you need to give India sum lessons this shit good as fuck"Durk with his mouth already full of lasagna said as he indulged in another forkful.

"Excuse me ? Don't be lying like I don't cook for you!" India playfully rolled her eyes

"Baby be so for real I love you but you can't even boil water" Durk snickered

"Aye any of yall spoke to Von lately? I missed his call this morning" Booka questioned making everyone shake their head no in response.

"I haven't spoke to him since that whole Tim Anderson situation he was really mad" Milayana muttered gazing at him.