2

Good morning! 💕

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

You remember that time? (Huh?)
We was in the bed and the police was outside
Stayed by my side (you did)
Grabbed my gun, since then knew you was gon' ride
You remember that time? (Uh-huh)
A nigga tried you in the studio and almost died (what?)
Get one, this mines (huh?)
Ain't goin' nowhere lil' girl, this shit for life

Von rapped lowly to himself as he sat in the recreational area of the jail. He had formed a tune within his mind for a new song he was composing about Milayana. He was stuck between two names Letter to Milayana and Hard to trust.

The lyrics of the song accurately portrayed real life situations including an incident where she hid both of his guns in her bag when the police arrived at his residence.

As well as the time that Jimmy the producer called her out her name in the studio and Von physically assaulted him.

During his time in jail he had been able to create and develop a multitude of new songs since the only thing he really had was time. He was well aware that his loyal supporters were eagerly anticipating fresh music from him as well as waiting for him to be released.

The sound of heavy footsteps could be heard approaching the table. Von lifted his head upwards from the piece of paper that he was working on and happened to make eye contact with a female correctional officer.

He inwardly rolled his eyes with annoyance because she had persistently been attempting to seduce him since his arrival. As soon as she sat down with her eyes full of desire his face became filled with irritation and annoyance.

"Can I help yo' thirsty ass?" Von muttered as he folded the piece of paper carefully placing it into his shirt pocket

The correctional officer stared at him with a frown. She was far from thirsty she just thought he was cute and wanted his attention.

"Damn why are so you rude" She spoke watching him twist the end of one his locs

Von just huffed as he continued to ignore her he really didn't want to engage in conversation.

I shoulda stayed in my damn cell he thought to himself

"Im Shakema by the way but all of my friends call me Kema" Kema smiled softly at him

"Do it look like I give a fuck?" He raised his eyebrows in confusion

Kema's facial expression changed as her previously present smile disappeared and she stared at Von with a blank look on her face. She didn't understand why he was being so rude to her.