15

I did not expect to be gone for this long I'm sorry yall😭. This chapter is exactly 4446 words just because y'all waited so long.💕

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬 𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

"You in Cali with some niggas, Bitch you must be stupid,Tryna play me, you lose, Let a nigga play crazy, I'm shootin', Got a whole bunch of guns that I'm using"

Von hummed to himself while he was in the process of writing another heartfelt song that revolved around Milayana. He was currently in his feelings and the only way to express how he felt was through his music.

He didn't appreciate the recurring pattern of events where despite being on good terms. Something always occurred to hinder their progress. From his perspective the concept of taking breaks in a relationship wasn't beneficial at all. It would only make one realize the extent to which they were not meant to be together.

He wasn't entirely sure how he would react if Milayana attempted to leave him for good. But one thing that was clear to him is that it would not be a simple task for her to separate herself from him.

"Aye you hitting this?"Booka extended his hand offering the blunt to von,while he simply shook his head.

"I'm good"He quietly spoke in a low voice as he continued the action of writing down lyrics in his small notebook.

"This Tooka mixed with lil Marc nigga! You ain't never turned them down" Booka frowned as he held it out once more.

Von displayed visible signs of irritation as he quickly removed the blunt from his hands and brought it up to his lips before proceeding to take a few puffs. He immediately experienced a sense of relaxation as the effects from the weed started to gradually take control of his body.

"Hell naw you tryna lace me or sum? What's in hea? Shit loud as fuck"Von coughed slightly as he felt the impact of the blunt hitting him directly in the chest.

"I just told you we mixed the opps together made one big super blunt" Booka grinned as he watched him take another long drag from the blunt.

"You spoke to Mimi?I see they in cali and shit?" Durk randomly spoke up.

"Hell naw I ain't speak to ha since the day I left ha crib. She ain't fucking wit a nigga"Von let out a deep sigh and slowly lowered himself into the folding chair.

"Talm bout a break. This sum bullshit" Von went on.

"What's the worst that could happen? I think this break will be good fa yall" Durk stated while trying to reason with him.