12

Our man just dropped!!!🥳🥳

The small raindrops tapped against the glass window creating a dimly lit atmosphere in the room

The small raindrops tapped against the glass window creating a dimly lit atmosphere in the room. It was already approaching six o'clock in the morning and Milayana found herself unable to fall asleep.Especially after the series of events that had taken place during the night.

She truly and deeply despised the fact that she allowed herself to get out character. But in her opinion Kema definitely had it coming. From the very first time she visited von in jail she wanted to put her hands on her but she couldn't.

If Kema continued to appear repeatedly and persistently pushing up on Von, she had no problem beating her ass every time she seen her.

She was relieved and thankful that no one had the ability to speak or post about the situation due to the requirement of signing NDAs imposed by Polo. She hated how quick people were to post drama. Lately she had been in the tabloids so much she was exhausted and needed a break from being talked about

Milayana let out a quiet sigh to herself, her eyes fixed on Von's chest as it rhythmically rose and fell with each breath he took in his slumber. The room was filled with the sound of his light snores as he stirred slightly.

Despite her strong desire to wake him up and interrogate him about tonight she ultimately made the decision not to do so.

Although she understood that he was also a victim and didn't want to be too harsh on him. She was still curious to find out how Kema obtained his phone. The picture of her had circulated extensively throughout the internet.

But given that Von was under the influence he wasn't in a position to address it at that moment. Kema on the other hand had been throwing shade towards the situation since she got escorted out of the studio.

She had a strong desire to have her brief moment of fame and it was clear that she didn't have any concerns about the means she used to achieve it. She even went to the extent of fabricating a story that she was messing with Von while he was incarcerated. Everyone on the internet was just eating this up.

As she was lost in her thoughts the sound of a slight groaning interrupted her and caused her to shift her focus back to the bed. His eyes started to gently flutter open as his face crumpled into a frown. He reached up to hold onto his forehead as he gradually sat himself up.

"Man what the fuck" He muttered, feeling the intense pounding sensation on the side of his head.

He took a moment to look around and realize that he was not in his own home but rather in Milayana's apartment. He couldn't recall the exact series of events that led him here.
His last memory fades after the moment he was last present at the studio.