14

Hey guys 🫶🏽

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Von found himself on his private jet along slide Durk and Booka as they were all on their way to Chicago.He was quietly sitting in his seat by the window observing and watching the fluffy white clouds as they gracefully passed by.

He was absolutely certain that he saw Milayana in the clouds or perhaps his longing for her was so intense that he started experiencing hallucinations.

He was still pretty upset about their previous conversation. There was a part of him that did understand where she was coming from but he personally believed that taking a break wasn't necessary.

He wasn't sure how long she planned to stay away from him but based on his self awareness, he was confident that he would make an appearance relatively soon. Whether she wanted to see him or not.

Milayana undoubtedly belonged to him and he desperately wanted her to understand that. Regardless of any physical separation she would forever remain his.

He let out a deep sigh shifting his body and leaning back into his seat while redirecting his gaze towards Durk and Booka who were engrossed in a game of uno.

"Hell naw yo' ugly ass cheating! You can't put no draw 4 on top of a draw 2!" Booka stood up from his seat mugging Durk.

"Ion know who taught you how to play but this is how I play" Durk nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders placing the draw 2 card back on top of the deck of cards.

"Naw I ain't playing wit yo' ass no more, nigga over hea creating his own rules and shit" Booka said as he forcefully and dramatically threw his playing cards across the table.

"Stop bitching you going hard over a card game it ain't that serious" Durk rolled his eyes while placing the playing cards back into their designated box.

"It's not just a game Durk!Tell him it ain't just a game Von"Booka pointed.

"Both of yall irritating the fuck outta me"Von just glanced at both of them while Booka became silent.

"We popping up on Miss Tasha? I'm hungrier than a bitch" Durk randomly spoke up while dramatically rubbing his stomach.

"Hell naw I cut all ties wit that lady. We could slide through Harold's if you hungry" Von said as he continued to scroll through his phone.

"But Miss Tasha—"

Von's intense stare was directed at him causing Durk to close his mouth and roll his eyes in response. He had absolutely no desire or intention to even entertain the thought of his mother and he was adamant about not seeing her.

In the aftermath of him being shot she firmly expressed her position and stance in his life. He was willing to pretend as if he didn't have a mother. She didn't even fulfill the role of being one so it wasn't challenging for him.