{ S2 } Daily day at the bar 🦋

I have a head canon that Oli is a regular at Sausage's bar

__________________________

Oli walked into the bar. He sees Sausage cleaning up some of the glasses behind the counter. Sausage looks up and grins. "Oli, mi amigo!" He said happily.

"Where's Eddie?" Oli took a seat at a chair at the counter. and looked around. Sausage passed him his usual drink (which idk what is it).

"He's working on something with Maria right now! It's best not to bother them," Sausage replied and sat down on the stool behind the counter.

"Is there anyone else that visits this bar or is it just me?" Oli asked as he takes a sip of his drink.

Sausage takes a drink of his own and swooshes it around. "Sí! Yes, of course, my bar is very popular!"
He chugs his drink and continued, "Scott is also one of my regulars! I'm surprised you guys haven't been here at the same time cause he comes here more often than you, almost daily!"

The door slammed open. The two turn to the door. Oli smirked, "Speak of the devil and he shall arrive!" Oli shouted out enthusiastically.

"Hi Scott!" Sausage waved to Scott as he (scott) sits down next to Oli. "What's your problem today?"

"Problem?" Oli perked up.

"Sausage, don't tell Oli that.." Scott put his head in his hands.

"Oh okay!" Sausage said then went to whisper to Oli, "He comes to me everyday, telling me about his problems, I'm basically his therapist!"

"Ohh..." Oli whispered back.

"Oli will be here for todays therapy session!" Sausage looks back at Scott.

"That's fine I guess," Scott mumbled. Sausage slid a drink to Scott.

"Talk to us," Sausage said and grabbed another drink for himself.

"Okay, so, I've been stressed lately. You know how I mentioned about Owen?" Scott said. "He's the- the orange themed llama that became a human?"

.

. An hour of Scott saying about his stress👍👍

.

"He keeps spitting on people, which is making the business go down!" Scott groaned.

"I think you've already said that part-..." Oli replied inching away from Scott.

"Oh, well, another thing is that he keeps changing everything to orange when I'm gone and it's annoying to change back!" Scott chugged his drink.

"You said that already too," Sausage responded, arms crossed and listening to everything Scott's saying.

"Okay well- I've done enough complaining today," Scott put a hand on his head and rested it on the counter.

They had a moment of silence. "Let's get drunk?" Oli said a raised a glass. Sausage and Scott looked at each other and also raised a glass

__________________________

438 words