{ S2 } A poppy reminder [FlowerHusbands]🥀

This is if Jimmy remembered the Life Series

Jimmy has the canary wing ear things (but not wings on his back). And he's normal height.

______________________

Jimmy had been having a feeling in his chest and having flashbacks to him and Scott in 3rd Life whenever he saw Scott.

He kept stuttering and just not being able to focus when Scott's around.

He thought Scott was his frienemy, as Scott was always messing with him and annoying him. But 3rd Life told him otherwise.

"Jimmy, you just gotta do this, don't be a coward," Jimmy scolded himself. He was walking to Scott with a poppy in hand.

He can to the conclusion that if he confessed his feelings to Scott or told him about 3rd Life, these feelings would be gone.

He mumbled to himself more until he spotted Scott.

"Scott!" Jimmy called out. He sped walked to Scott, hiding the poppy behind his back.

"Oh, Jimmy? What are you doing here?" Scott titled his head to the side. "And why's your face so red, hmm?" Scott teased.

"My- my face is red?!" Jimmy became more red. He touched his own face. He cleared his throat. "I- uh- well, I watched to- uh, give you- something.."

"A gift?" Scott smirked. "For me? Awh, Jimmy, you shouldn't have."

"Well, I did," Jimmy held out the poppy.  He shut his eyes. "I don't know how to explain this to- to you Scott but- I've been suddenly reminded by my feelings that we were husbands in a past life, you probably don't believe me but it-it's true! I just wanted to give you this poppy to hopefully make these feelings go away!"

Scott looked at the poppy, speechless.

"Scott?" Jimmy opened his eyes.

Scott's face was disgusted. His face changed to a small smile when he saw Jimmy open his eyes.

"Oh.. how nice, Jimmy-!" Scott nodded, keeping the smile on his face, and pinched the stem of the poppy to grab it. "Why a poppy may I ask?"

"We-Well, it was a way I proposed to you in our past life," Jimmy stuttered.

The smile on Scott face dropped as he sighed, "look Jimmy," he started. "I'm just going to tell you this now since I don't want to hurt you more than I am going to now,"

"What do you..?"

"I don't really like poppies, their just- ugly to me," Scott continued. He added, "Sorry, I could still keep it if you want me to-"

"No," Jimmy cut Scott off. Jimmy took the poppy back. "It-it's fine, I'll take it back. This wasn't really a pr-proposal anyways, I- I just wanted to get my feelings out."

Jimmy felt his heart sink. He made a fool of himself.

"I'll be going now."

"Wait, Jimmy, I-"

Jimmy walked off. Scott didn't follow him.

______________________

473 words

This one is very short