{ S1 } The second date [Flower Husbands] 🦋

Jimmy ran up to Scott, "Scott! Are you busy later?"

"No, I don't think so, why?" Scott asked and tilted his head.

"No reason! See you!" Jimmy ran off immediately.

After the twos first date Scott set up, Jimmy decided to set up another surprise date. Jimmy has already found the perfect place. It was a flower field on a hill.

He placed a green and blue checkered mat down and put flowers and a lot of poppies around it. He put two plates down and had the food stored in a little basket that was at the side. He decided to add a poppy in a flower pot in the middle of the mat.

"A picnic date!" Jimmy said to himself proudly.

Jimmy started to put lanterns everywhere to light up the area for when it becomes night. He

He stepped back and looked at what he just made. "It's not the best..." He thought. "But it's nice." He smiled.

The next thing to do is to get Scott over there.

.

.

.

Jimmy sneakily went over to Scott empire where Scott can be seen checking his chest. Jimmy quickly wrote a sign behind Scott in very messy handwriting and ran off back to the date spot.

Scott turned around upon hearing footsteps behind him. He saw no one but a sign. He kneeled down to read the sign.

The sign read,
" go tu (insert coordinates) plaese "
  -Jimn y

Scott looked at it and smiled. "Oh Jimmy..." he chuckled at how messy the writing was. He walked out of the building he was in, put on his wings and flew off.

Scott opened his communicator to check the coordinates. It was dangerous flying while look at your communicator, yes. But does Scott care? No.

.

.

.

Jimmy flew at the date spot as quickly as he could with his elytra. He landed and took off his elytra. He sat down and waited for Scott to show up. He heard rockets go off above him. He looked up and saw Scott flying over him.

Scott didn't go down. "Did I write the wrong coordinates?" Jimmy asked himself. He got worried. he stood up and was tempted to try to find Scott. He turned to the direction Scott went.

Jimmy's eyes widen as he saw Scott racing towards him. Scott pushed Jimmy down to the ground.

"Hey- Jimmy," Scott smiled while panting. He had apparently pinned Jimmy to the ground.

"Hey, S-Scott," Jimmy smiled back, still surprised.

Scott got off of Jimmy, standing up. Scott put out a hand which Jimmy took and stood up.

"So~, what is all this, Jimmy?" Scott asked as he looked the scenery. Scott couldn't help but smile. "It's very cute."

"Well, uh- so know how we went on a date a few months ago?" Jimmy replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah? Is this a second date?" Scott smiled more.

Jimmy blushed, "Well- yeah! It's not as great as when you made our first date though..." He chuckled nervously.

Scott sighed and gave Jimmy a peck on the lips. "Jimmy, stop doubting yourself, it's perfect."

"I-..." Jimmy turned red. He cleared his throat and took Scott's hand, "L-let's sit down?"

Scott giggles and nodded. They sat on the mat, across from each other. Jimmy looked into the basket.

He took out the food and reach over to place it on Scott's plate. "I only got baked potatoes and bread, I know it's not much but-" Jimmy was cut off by Scott kissing him again.

"I told you, Jimmy, whatever you set up here is perfect," Scott said.

"But how is this perfect?" Jimmy replied, he put the food on his own plate.

"Because your here," Scott smiled and bit into his baked potato while not breaking eye contact with Jimmy.

"I..." Jimmy turned more red.

Scott laughed. "You, you okay, Jimmy?"

"Mhm! Y-Yeah!" Jimmy replied shakily. He picked up his bread and bit it.

Once they were done eating, they cleaned up the area.

Scott looked into the distance. "Jimmy, look, the sun is setting!" Scott said enthusiastically. Scott said down on the mat.

Jimmy laughed and sat next to Scott. "Oh, it is very pretty!"

Scott put his hand over Jimmy's which made Jimmy jump a bit. Scott giggled put his head on Jimmy's shoulder.

"This is nice..." Scott said, closing his eyes.

Jimmy hummed in response. He was still very red from just now.

They saw monsters spawn but they didn't care. They would deal with them later.

"Hey, Jimmy?" Scott said. "Should I be going now or do you want me to stay?"

"Well, that's up to you," Jimmy smiled. He had put a poppy in his mouth (like that romantic thing).

"May I have that poppy?" Scott jokingly asked.

Jimmy laughed, "Sure,"

Jimmy was about to take it from his mouth. Scott kissed Jimmy, making the poppy drop to the ground.

Scott took the poppy, "Thank you~!" Scott giggled at Jimmy's reaction.

"I-..." Jimmy was speechless

.

.

.

It was becoming night and more mobs were spawning.

The two flower husbands were cleaning up the area (they left the flowers there).

"I've had a fun time today, Jimmy," Scott smiled softly at Jimmy.

"I've had a nice time too!" Jimmy smiled back.

"Maybe we can go on a third one soon~!" Scott suggested teasingly.

"Yeah- but your planning it!" Jimmy replied, blushing a bit.

"But I like todays date more than our first one!" Scott whined.

"How- how about we plan it together?" Jimmy suggested.

"Great idea, hun!" Scott agreed. "Now let's go before we die."

Jimmy laughed and nodded.

_______________________

937 words