{ S2 } Jail watching Pt2 [FH] 🦋??

"I guess..." Jimmy sighed and sat down on the bed.

"It's not so bad," Scott said. "We can find a way to get out of here."

"Yeah, I suppose so, but your staying in here!" Jimmy replied. He stood up and reached for the iron bars near the top of the cell.

"You want me to stay in your empire so badly?" Scott smirked.

"No time for jokes!" Jimmy flushed. He tiptoed to see out of the cell. "Hello?! Can anyone help me out?" He screamed out.

"Is the old sheriff not there?" Scott asked.

Jimmy sighed, "He usually just stays in the saloon and sleep..."

"Oh, we're doomed then," Scott sighed. He got an idea. "Unless, we break the wall or door down!" He stood up, limping.

"No!" Jimmy shouted and held Scott back. He sat Scott back down on the bed. "You are not breaking all your limbs today!"

"Well, do you have any blocks to make a button, lever or pressure plate with?" Scott crossed his arms.

"No..."

"Exactly, so let me break the wall!"

"No!"

Scott grumbled and turned away from Jimmy. "Fine."

Jimmy sighed in relief but saw Scott getting up, limping.

"What's are you doing?" Jimmy asked.

"Finding a way to get out without breaking my limbs," Scott replied.

Jimmy shrugged. He went over to the bed and sat down.

Scott perked up as he thought of an idea.

"Jimmy, cover your ears," Scott instructed.

"What why?" Jimmy asked.

"Just do it, trust me," Scott replied

Jimmy didn't question any further and covered his ears.

Scott inhaled and screamed loudly, "AHHHHH!" He stoped and looked at Jimmy who looked very traumatized. "Jimmy?" He said with a low voice.

"Wuh- wha- ah-?" Jimmy stuttered. "How- how is that gonna-?"

"That should of waken up the old sheriff," Scott said, putting his non hurt hand on his hip. "If not, that man's deaf or a very heavy sleeper."

"Am just gonna except my fate in here," Jimmy stated, massaging his head.

"It's gonna be fine, Jimmy," Scott reassured. He sat next to Jimmy, leaning his back against the wall. Scott closed his eyes. "Am going to sleep,"

"Oh, alright, goodnight then?" Jimmy watched as Scott drifted off in slumber.

.

.

.

Jimmy sat on the bed in the cell, thinking of a way out. He keeps seeing Scott twist and turn about. Clearly uncomfortable with the way he is sleeping.

Jimmy sighed. He got off the bed and lied Scott down on the bed fully so he wasn't uncomfortably leaning against the wall. He sat down and leaned against the bed. He closed his eyes.

.

.

.

Jimmy soon woke up. He felt shuffling behind him. He turned around and saw that Scott was awake was sitting in a crisscross manner.

"Had a nice sleep, Jimmy?" Scott asked. "We slept through the whole night."

"We- we slept the whole night?" Jimmy asked. Despite the answer already being given.

"Yeah... we did," Scott answered. "And we got someone spying on us right now," Scott pointed to the iron door.

You could see the old sheriff's face just by a bit. He was sleeping peacefully.

"Wha-? Old sheriff!" Jimmy shouted as he walked up to the door and knocked it.

The old sheriff perked up. "What- uh- yes?!" The old sheriff replied with his normal loud voice. He walked up to the iron door. "Oh, Jimmy! How are you?"

"I- how long have you been here?" Jimmy asked.

"Since yesterday evening! I went to check up on how you were doing and saw that you were sleeping in the cell, so I just stayed here and waited for you to wake up!" Old sheriff explained enthusiastically.

"You- why didn't you wake me up?!"

"Well, you were sleeping so peacefully and nicely, I didn't want to wake you up! You looked like you had a good time with the prisoner!" Old sheriff could of worded it better.

Jimmy's face flushed. "I- wha-"

"We did have a good time, Jimmy," Scott shouted from where he was. He smirked, ready to mess with Jimmy again.

Jimmy turned to Scott, "No we didn't-" he turned back to the old sheriff. "I swear we didn't do what we think we did."

"What's wrong with having a nice, relaxing time with the prisoner?" Old sheriff said obliviously.

"I- nevermind, can you let me out now?" Jimmy asked.

"Sure!" The old sheriff opened the door.

Jimmy turned to Scott. He went over to him and grabbed his arm. "Your getting out of here, Scott. Because I can't deal with your nonsense AND we need to heal you up."

Scott nodded, "Okay, sheriff," he stood up and slowly walked out of the cell while holding onto Jimmy for support.

_____________________

789 words

This was rushed