{HERMITCRAFT S9} Anger (Tanpulse???)🦋

Heads up- don't watch much of the Hermits are included in this so apologies :'D

______________________

Tango stormed off into a forest. His hair burning bright blue and flowing in the wind. His footsteps left a trail of small flames on the ground, small but hotter.

It was clear the blazeborn was pissed at something. It was usual for Tango to grumble on something and go somewhere, specifically a nearby forest, to blow some steam. He would never tell (mostly) anyone why he was mad unless they really calm him down a lot.

It was so usual that some of the other Hermits know when that happens when they could smell smoke. Most have the reaction of "Oh, he's angry again," and of concern and worry. Very few check on Tango though.

Tango walked further as he continued to grumble to himself. He sat under a tree cross-legged, his arms crossed as well. He stayed there muttering with a pout, thinking back on what made him angry and maybe regretting it slightly. The heat from his hair, which was still burning with blue flames, eventually made the leaves above him burst into flames and quickly spread, engulfing the whole tree.

The blazeborn sighed and lied flat on the grass. A burning leave fell from the tree and landed on Tango's chest. He was, once again, thankful for his fireproof clothes. Before he knew it, the grass he was laying on caught on fire. Tango let out a loud gasp before scrambling up and stomping the fire away, scolding himself as he did.

"This is why you don't lie down on anything expect in your own home when your home, Tango!" He yelled at himself. He made a loud angry humming noise after the grass was put out. He closed his eyes before sighing, his head was tilted up as he reminded standing.

He heard footsteps, which he would usually flinch and immediately turn to where the sound was coming from but he recognized them. His hair stopped burning and went back to his usual neck-length hair before he got hugged from behind by someone.

"Hi Impulse," he had mumbled with a defeated sigh.

"Hi, now are you going to tell me why your angry or do you want me to hug you more?" Impulse responded. After a few beats of silence, he added, "More hugs it is."

The two of them are more sat under the tree that used to be burning but was now put out and continued to hug. Tango was comfortably leaning against Impulse as Impulse's arms were wrapped around Tango.

Tango was mumbling a few words while his eyes were closed which made Impulse assumed Tango was trying to stay awake. Impulse then heard Tango mumble a bit louder, "I'll tell you why I was mad after a short nap." it definitely made Impulse giggle. He knew Tango did not just take 'naps'.

They were going to be sitting there for a while..."

______________________

498 words

What was Tango angry about? I don't know