{ S2 } Jail watching [FH] 🦋???

Most of this isn't accurate I am pretty sure (idk if it is)

Also Jimmy's normal sized cause yeah

_________________________

Jimmy and the old sheriff were sitting at a table, talking and laughing at the saloon.

"Alright, alright, so-..." Jimmy cut himself off and got distracted by footsteps that were coming towards them. He looked at the entrance of the saloon. "Scott, what are you doing here." He asked with a annoyed face.

"Well howdy there!" The old sheriff greeted enthusiastically, not knowing who Scott was. He whispered to Jimmy, "Who's that?"

"Hi, Jimmy~" Scott smirked. Clearly there to mess with Jimmy. "And, you must be the old sheriff?"

"Yes! Hello person I don't know," The old sheriff replied. He tipped his hat. "This is my hat 'Wednesday'!"

Jimmy sighed in annoyance, "Old Sheriff, this is Scott," Jimmy introduced. "And Scott, you somehow know who the old sheriff is."

"I mean, he is one of the best sheriff's in this room," Scott joked. "How could someone not know him?"

"What are you implying?" Jimmy asked. "Why are you even here anyways? Your either here to disrespect me or make me unbelievably confused!"

"Shouldn't I be in jail for disrespecting you then?" Scott laughed.

The old sheriff turned to Jimmy, "I mean he's right Jimmy," the old sheriff shrugged.

"But Scott different. He'll-" Jimmy got cut off by Scott.

"Oh? I'm different?" Scott chuckled and walked up to Jimmy.

"Because you do this weird- flir- flirting thing! And I think letting you go on the loose is better than you torturing me with your flirty comments in my jail cell!" Jimmy explained, rolling his eyes.

"But it shouldn't be a problem since your a tough sheriff," Scott joked again.

Jimmy was about to say something but kept quiet.

The old sheriff stood up. "I'll show you how it's done, Jimmy!" The old sheriff walked up to Scott. "Put your hands behind your back! Your goin' to jail!"

Scott nodded and smiled at Jimmy. Scott put his hands behind his back. The old sheriff puts handcuffs on Scott and locks them.

"Come follow along, Jimmy!" Old sheriff suggested enthusiastically. He takes Scott to the jail area. He pressed the button to open a door to one of the cells, unlocks Scott's cuffs and shoved him (Scott) in the cell. "Easy peasy!" The old sheriff to Jimmy.

"Well, because he doesn't like to mess with you," Jimmy mumbled, arms crossed.

"Now you try!" The old sheriff instructed.

Before Jimmy could say anything, the old sheriff opened the door to the cell, and brought Scott out. He brought Scott out of the jail area.

"If Scott was a criminal on the run, how would you stop him," The old sheriff asked. He nudged Scott to silently tell him to run.

Scott nodded and started running.

"Go get em'" The old sheriff slapped Jimmy's back.

Jimmy started running. He shouted to Scott, "Scott, can we just get this over with?"

"Catch up with me then!" Scott teased.

"Why you-" Jimmy used his elytra, glided a bit then used his rockets to catch up with Scott. Jimmy tackled Scott to the ground. Jimmy put his foot on Scott's back, making Scott's jacket have a stain. "Stay down."