{ 1 }

Written by - 1st owner
Y/N's POV:
Earth-138

I sigh as I take one final look at the apartment I had been staying in for the past 2 years of my life. My things were already in bags, and I had just about everything. My banana snake, bonnie, was with my friend. She said she'd drop it to me later, but she hasn't yet. I'll have to call her and ask about it.

The streets of London, one of the richest yet most dirtiest places. Graffiti covered almost every wall in sight, every road covered with plastic bags and disposable vapes, every path you take there's bound to be a group of people who either rob you or ask for money. I put my hand in my pocket and take out a box of cigarettes, I had a few left.

I fetch my lighter from the other pocket and light it.
"20 years old and your already smoking?"
An older man passed me; he had to be at least in his late 50's. I laugh at his unnecessary comment as I continue walking in the opposite direction. With each puff, I forget about how bad life is.

I halt at the bus stop, taking a seat as I patiently wait for the next bus. I was heading for Heathrow airport, I'm planning to go to New York, I can't stand it here.
Just then, my phone started to buzz.

"Yo"
"Hey, Y/N!"
It was Harley.
"Hey Harley, how's Bonnie?"
"He's fine, just about to leave for Heathrow, you near or nah?"
"Waiting for the bus, be there shortly."
"Aight,"
I could hear a sigh from the other end

"You good?"
"Yeah, sorry. Just gunna miss you, yknow? We've been mates for ages and-"
Her voice cracked slightly.
"Aye, don't cry you pussy. I'm not six feet under, but I'm gunna miss you too. I'll visit you alright?"
She laughs
"Yeah. I'll meet you at the airport, see ya"
"Bye"

The call ends as the bus slowly stops. It's one of the red double-Decker ones, so I know where to avoid if I don't want to get harassed.

{ timeskip }

The bus finally stops after half an hour. I Exit quickly, as to not be spoken to by any random people on the bus. A black mini, with the yellow number-plait HW69 J80, pulled up in-front of the entrance. The car door slams shut as Harley runs towards me.

Her black, long hair matched her eyes. She was wearing green cargos, a black vest top and black & white converse. She wore round glasses and had a small beauty mark on her cheek. Her upper arm had a tattoo of an ivy vine, her hand tattooed with daisies and hydrangeas. She had an amethyst bracelet, a plain black ring on each finger and Amethyst necklace pendant. She has an olive skin tone.

She wraps her arms around me, bringing me into an embrace. "Please don't leave. Take me with you."
"Hey, I'm not gone forever. I'll come visit you, or I might just come back because the American accent will do my head-in"

We both laugh as she goes to the passenger side of her car, and retrieves the cage with Bonnie inside.
"Bonnie!"
I Hug the cage as Bonnie looks at me, no emotion in her eyes.
"Well, the plane leaves in-"I check my phone
"- 36 minutes so I have to go check in, I'll call you once I'm there."
Harley nods. She goes back to her car and waves me goodbye.

{ time skip }

I managed to get a seat that no one else sat near, so it was just me. It was pretty much an empty flight. I grabbed my headphones from my beige tote bag and put on some music to calm my nerves from the plane.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

America has a problem - ⤵
Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:56 ─●──────── -4:21
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

I Close my eyes and rest, trying not to worry about being by myself and being somewhere I've never been.

New York, here I come.