{ 3 }

Written by - 1st owner

The elevator slowly came to a stop as the doors opened to the left, my luggage wheeled behind me making a small *clank* as it touched the glossy floors. I checked the time - 8:40am. I still had all day to unpack and redecorate, right?

I gripped the keycard that opened the apartment. Number 810, it was the room opposite the elevator. The card touched the abnormally large door handle as it grated me access. I mean, who needs a door handle this big? It's not as is Shaquille O'Neal lives here. With a small *click*, the door was unlocked.

The place was nothing like I expected. It was everything I ever dreamed of - In a sense, it needed a lot of work considering it was so plain. A sofa, no tv, no table... the delivery guys should bring all my stuff up here in a bit.

I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was full of Gatorade - whatever the hell that is, blue ribbon beer-oh come on, you could have at least bought Stella Artois, microwave meals- spaghetti and meatballs, pulled pork Mac and cheese, cheesy chicken and rice bowl, a fruit bowl, vodka, a half eaten tomato, wrappers, great value cheddar cheese... did I have a..

"Oh! You must be the new person who moved in."
My whole body froze as a girl, a year or two older then me, walked in the kitchen. She was holding Two or three bags in her hand and a suitcase.
"Sorry, i forgot to clean out the fridge, i'll do that then ill get out your hair."

She paused before continuing
"i wasnt aware that you were coming today. the owner of this place told me you were coming some time this week"

She left about 10 minutes after.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

California love - ⤵
2pac ft. Dr Dre
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:50─●──────── -4;44
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

{ time skip }

I lost track of time ages ago. The guys who delivered everything just left, I payed them extra to help me decorate everything - there was about 10-20 people, so thank god it was done in just one day. And everything was perfect.

The living room:

The kitchen:

The bathroom:

The bathroom:

The bedroom:

{ If you dislike any of the rooms, you can change it to however you'd like :) }After I had fed Bonnie, I put him back in his cage and collapsed on the bed

After I had fed Bonnie, I put him back in his cage and collapsed on the bed. I looked at the time. 12:19am. I phones the company but it went to voice mail.
"Hiya, I'm calling to apologise because i made your employees stay and help me decorate and they only just left and it is past midnight. I will pay more if it is needed, again I am sorry."

As soon as my eyes shut, there was a loud thud on the window. I Look outside to see- what the fuck is that?

I unlock the hatch as whatever is outside bangs on the window and points to the handle. It opens and it tumbled inside, rolling all over the floor as its body sprawled. "Uhh?" I touch it with my foot as it sprung upwards and wrapped me in some sort of white string.
"What the fuck-!"
"Keep this between you and me yeah, you didn't see nuffin, and if some weird creature comes though here, you didn't see me Aight?"

That's strange, he sounds like the guy who helped me earlier.
"Aight??"
He tapped his foot impatiently.
I nodded from the shock.
"What exactly are you?"
"Spiderman. Well, they call me spider punk."

Spiderman... why did that ring a bell?
Oh! That superhero from a different earth or something like that. I swallow, trying to convince myself that I'm asleep.

I blink and with that, he's gone. How strange. Kinda wish I knew how weird New York was before I moved.