{ 7 }

Y/n when she saw the news:

Written by - Owner 1

{Bit of a TW - Mentions of Drugs}

I take a Deep breath as i grasp the handle of my apartment door. What if someone recognises me? Is my dyed hair and new piercings not enough of a disguise?  I mean, think about it. Some superhero's put on a mask and don't bother changing how they look, and people still don't recognise them..

I walk out, close and lock the door and head to the elevator. I press the ground floor button, as the doors close, I take a deep exhale and lean against the wall. Just then, the it stops at floor 5. The guy from yesterday walks in. He stood next to me, he's much more taller then I am, not too muscular but some-what built.

"Yo, what you looking at?"
I go red and Look Away.
"Aye, relax, I'm joking."
His sounds familiar... I know we met yesterday, but he sounds like someone.. eh, it's probably nothing.

"You look different, Nice piercings."
I turn and look at him. I move the hair out my face before I respond.

"Well, when you get doxxed, you've gotta do what you gotta do, right?"
He chuckled.
"Back to the future reference, I like that."
"What's your name by the way?"
"...Hobie."
"Im-"
"I know who you are, Y/N, Mr Spider-Punks 'secret lover'"
We both laugh.

The elevator soon stopped and the door opened.
"After you,"
I playfully rolled my eyes before stepping outside. I walked to the exit and leant against a wall by the entrance. I took out a cigarette, I needed a break..

I lit the cigarette and placed it between my chapped lips. I needed to go shopping and get more necessary shit than fruit roll ups and cinnamon toast crunch..

Just then, the cigarette hits the floor. The small, orange glow died as it hit the puddle. I sighed as I looked up.
"Hobie?"
"You stressed out already?"
I sigh.
"Well, I've been doxxed, broken into TWICE, two windows are broken and I'm being labelled as Spider-Punks lover."
He pulled something out of his pocket.
"Have them, they're stronger."
He gave me a pack full of pure weed. "Where'd you get this?"
"The shop just over there,"

I nod, "well, cheers Hobie. You want anything for these?"
He shakes his head and takes one.
"Nah, it's calm. Can I borrow your lighter?"

I hand him the lighter. He light one for me and one for himself. We smoked and talked about anything that came to mind. For example:

"Do you reckon Prince Charles killed Diana?"

Or

"Would you rather?..."

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Sex, Drugs, Ect. - ⤵
Beach weather
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:43 ─●──────── -3:16
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

About an hour passed and Hobie had gone somewhere, I think he went home? I Dont Know. I needed to go shopping still, but I couldn't walk or see straight. I didn't even know what was happening. I managed to grab the side of the wall, I started laughing for no reason. My eyes were red, as pointed out by one of the locals.

"Oh my! are you alright?"
I turned around too fast and stumbled.
"You talking to me?"
She was taken aback by the fact I was British.
"Yes; your eyes are red and puffy,"
"Ehh, I'm great, girlfriend"
Why was I calling her girlfriend? Was this weed or some weird controlling thing?

I kept grabbing walls to hold myself up, I washed to the shop that wasn't too far from the apartment. I ran inside and went into the most random isles and grabbed the most random things. I put them in a trolly and ran out the store - without paying.

All of a sudden, everything went black.

{TIME SKIP}

I woke up with a pounding headache. And for some reason, a card board cut out of Shrek laying next to me. What happened?

I go to make myself something to eat, for some reason I was starving.
.
.
.
Why was my fridge filled with pickles and ritz crackers?
Turns out everything else was shoved in one of the draws of the fridge. How strong were those cigarettes anyway?

Needless to say, I felt fine. A pounding headache, sure, but I wasn't throwing up.

But alas, every person who is high ends up doing something wrong.

Hence why Spider Punk was in my living room.