{ 11 }

O w n e r  1

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The Lost Soul Down-
NBSPLV
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:14 —●──────── - 3:14
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

    ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

Y/N POV:

I sighed as the alexa played the next queued song.
What was I going to do now?

I'm in New York City, stuck in a muggy apartment, casually listening to music the infamous Spider-punk. He's a nice guy, heavy on the accent though.

I can't believe I'm saying that about the guy who's the reason that people know my location - I can't say it's his fault, he's the one that's going out of his way to save people. Am I annoyed at my location being leaked? Oh most fucking definitely. But annoyed at him? Not so much anymore.

"So, how did you become Spider Punk?
"Basically, to sum it up for ya, a radioactive spider bit me, and now I have these like web shooter thingys, it's kinda weird. People say it's kinky, just tryna save the city, ya know what I mean?"

Kinky? This conversation just made a turn in a direction I don't wanna go in.

I cleared my throat.
"I do have a question for you, though."
"And that is?"
I looked at him
"What are you still doing here? Like, ain't there some big mission or side quest you should be doin?"
"Well, yeah, but I'll get to that later."
"Ain't got a partner you can go visit?"
"Nope. What about you? Girlfriend, boyfriend, partner? I Don't discriminate,"
"Nah, never got to know someone so much that I developed feelings for em."
"Fairs,"

My mind started to wonder. If he needed sie missions to be complete, why was he here? Was I side Mission or something??

"What are Side missions?"
"Oh, you know. Visiting a lab, a few concerts, delivering evidence, stuff like that."
It went quiet before I piped up

"...sooo.."
"Ahh, I get you. This is your way of telling me to leave,"
"...no, I'm just confused with my your staying here instead of getting work done. Do you need something from me?"

He looked down and back up at me. I could see a faint outline of his eyes that vaguely looked familiar.

"Uhh, sort of.."
I cocked my head to the left "and that is?"

He went quiet.
"I ain't tryna get buddy-buddy with you just to throw you in the deep, you get me? You seem like a nice person. But, the people at the lab wanna try and experiment on someone."
"Right.."
"And they said that they wanna see why the spiders radioactive or something. And because I've had it for a while.."

"They want me to be bitten by one..?"
"Yeah. They said it might be dangerous, considering two people bitten in one world, but it's worth a shot."

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Chit Chat-
Beach Weather
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:39 ─●──────── -3:22
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

    ─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

Spider-punk opened the window, wide. And again, it broke off.
"Uhh.."
"Seriously? That's the second one you've broken."
"My bad, I'll replace it for ya."
"If you say so,"

I stand at the window as he extends an arm. He's on the edge of the ledge as he yanks me forward and falls.

"aaaAAAHHHH SPIDER-PUNK YOU BASTARD—"

And just then, he grabbed as I clung onto him like a koala. He started laughing at my screaming.

"You really think I'd drop you? Nah, I thought you were smarter then that. I ain't gunna drop ya, either."

My heart was racing as anxiety was replaced with adrenaline.

"THIS IS SICK!"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

{ TIME SKIP }

His webs shoot from his wrists, clinging onto diverse buildings as he swung to the next. I saw a lot of cameras, but at this point I didn't care.

We finally got to the lab, he jumped on the ground, and I fell, landing like black widow - the iconic one leg extended and arm on the ground.

"You ready to do this?"
"Let's see what happens."