{ 6 }

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Peppers -
Lana Del Rey
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:24 ─●──────── -4:10
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

I felt intimidated by the fact that I had to be outside. Neither the inside of my apartment, nor being outside was truly safe, but one was definitely safer than the other. A part of me was wishing that I never moved, but I was also intrigued about this American Spider.

I inhaled, mentally preparing myself for the day. Hair dye, scissors, piercing kit. I needed anything that would change my appearance. I was already wearing a disguise, but I needed to change, otherwise who knows what danger I could be put into.

As much as I loved my appearance, I loved being alive and safe more. This country, city, or whatever was screwed. I sighed as I grabbed my items and bought them to the self checkout. Now, to pay with cash, and leave. I wasn't planning to leave ANY traces of myself being there. Who the hell knows who's after me.

{ TIME SKIP }

Spiderman definitely owed me an apology. I stare at myself in the mirror, unsure how to reach to this change. Did I still look like myself? Maybe I needed another change. Peircings maybe? I'd definitely fit in with all the other people in this run down, yet assumedly prestigious city.

The god damn media was full of lies. They said this city was fun. But no, my life was in danger, and I had been here for less than a week. All because Spiderman came crashing into my apartment out of all the apartments in this city.

What have I done... I stare at myself in the mirror. I sigh and flash my eyes over to the digital clock, 11PM. It'd be around 4:30am for Harley, meaning I couldn't yet rant to her about my shitty situation. I looked nothing like myself. Well, at least I looked good. I looked the opposite of how I did last time I left the house, so around 7 and a half hours ago, if not a tiny bit longer.

I shake my head. Hair and face wasn't enough. I needed a real transformation, and I needed to learn to protect myself. I furrow my eyebrows in the mirror. I was going to have to learn to fight, especially after this godforsaken city doxxed me to anyone who may seek to cause me harm.

I opened my phone and walked to my room, scrolling through random social media apps, taking mental, and some physical notes about the fasted way to grow muscle. I also took notes about the closest places to learn to fight. They insulted the fact I was a woman, so they would learn the damage I could do.

Diet, exercise, and of course, weights.

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

459 WORDS
OWNER 2