{ 9 }

WRITER 1

{TIME SKIP}

Y/N POV:
I turned over recklessly as I woke up yet again, my head pounding as I opened my eyes.

What was Spiderpunk still doing here?

I cracked my back before trying to get up. But before I could I was pushed down again.
"No, don't move mate. You tried and you blacked out again. If anything, I'd say you still ain't sober."
"Yeah, and what do you know?"
"You Look fucked, that's what I know."
I groaned, rubbing my eyes and evidently smudging my mascara around my eyes, I looked like some sort of emo rock singer.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Rises the moon  - ⤵
Liana Flores
.ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
0:48- ─•───── -2:41
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───
I picked up the Advil and popped a few out of the packet, I chucked them in my mouth before drinking some water.

"Well, that's a look,"
The spider guy laughed as he looked out the window. I started to grow irritated.
"Why are you still here? You know what happened last time you were here, I'm still getting harassed even though very few people recognise me. Surely thats happening to you too,"

I slowly get up, and hold the wall as I do. He rushed to my aid but I wave his hand away.
"I'm fine. Thanks for the Advil,"

I make my way back to my room.
I collapse on the bed, not bothering to close the door. I hug the Shrek cardboard cut out again, I'm honestly not sure why. It was somewhat comforting.

I eventually hear it close, assuming he closed it for me.

"Cheers"
"No worries."
I jumped at how close his voice sounded. My head shot around and looked at him.
"Why are you in my room?"
He shrugged.
"I'm bored. And I want to talk to you about the thing on the news,"

I roll my eyes at the painfully obvious British slang as I sit up. "What about it?"

"I had an idea. I could make the media forget about you, it's gunna take time, considering there's still people who won't believe it, but it's worth givin it a go,"

I lean closer. "I'm listening,"
"I've been invited to bare interviews, right? So, what I can do is tell em that I dunno who you are, and say that I went there in thinking no one was there. Which was true in the beginning, right? But they wouldn't believe It, so I'll tell them that there's a different lover,"

I gave him a blank expression.
"Who's the other person?"

He sat back in my chair.

"Hmm, I think her name was Harley?"

My eyes went wide. My heart was pounding, surely it's not the same Harley..
"What does she look like?"
"Kinda tall, black eyes, black hair, tattoos. Why, you know her or somethin?"
"I.. uhh,"

Shit. What was I gunna do? Let my best friend be wrapped up in this and save myself anymore trouble, or tell him not to and still be wrapped up in this?