{ 18 }

Because Hobies perspective is fun.. have another chapter from him.

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

I stared at her in disbelief, did I hear that correctly? Did this woman really just say that she wouldn't mind being the one that..well. I don't think I had ever seen someone just say something like that so calmly. Was this girl on smoke or something? It took everything in me to not let my jaw just drop to the ground.

I looked over at Harley to see if she had heard what I did but.. the girl was gone. "When on earth did she leave?' I thought to myself, genuinely thinking hard and not being able to remember. Though, in her defense, she did just move across the world, and still needed to properly rest and move into her apartment. I literally just stare into space, how did it get from me teasing the woman while she was stuck to my apartment wall by putting her in a 'sticky' position, (pun intended,) to her absolutely shocking me beyond discontent?

Though.. to be completely honest. I wasn't really complaining.

I lift my hand to my jaw, closing it as I stare at her, still somewhat, no, absolutely flabbergasted. Do I like that word? I think so, yeah.

"I'm.. Imma go make some tea aight?" I say, standing up awkwardly despite the half full mug in front of me. I place my hand on my chest as I walk away, my head spinning in confusion, my thoughts flooding with what ifs, and 'oh my god's. I was most definitely perplexed by this situation. But, I was also curious, curious as to if she meant it, but also, how far she was willing to go to to, well.. yeah I'm going to stop describing it there.

(If I see a SINGLE one of y'all coming at me for saying her, going on about "not a girl but okay" ect ect, I won't even bother responding, if you've made it this far into the story and still haven't realised its fem reader... good luck. No hate, I just need to address it considering y'all have been doing that shi in the comments of previous chapters. - Writer 2)

⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅

I stand in the kitchen, trying to calm myself down. My heart was palpitating so hard it felt like it was going to leap out of my chest, grow either legs, wings, or both, and bloody fly/run away. Or swing away considering I am Spider-Man and all...

Honestly, I had no idea why I was reacting in such a way... I wasn't in love right? Surely not...surely. Okay, maybe it was a minor crush...I mean she is pretty cute- no. That's crazy. No. Absolutely not- I mean she's just meant to be my sidekick I guess? Before we were just acquaintances, and she knew me as two people, but now it's one.. I don't know.

I don't know what to do...

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───────── ✩ ───────── ⋅ ⋅ ───

Aight y'all, I'm back, I know, it's ur fav, the writer most likely to ghost you ♡♡

DRUMROLL PLEASSEEE...

WRITER TWO!!!

if y'all wanna bug me to write more chapters, my socials right:

@thebetterprowler on TikTok, Instagram, Discord, AND YouTube. I know, I'm spoiling you guys /j

I just keep forgetting that this exists and that I should update y'all. AIGHT SEE YA!

- Writer 2