Spider Noir x Fem reader

Requested by:  Peyton833321

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
Miguel called me out, probably for another mission. I swear this is what? The 13th time this week. "What is it now?" I asked, tired. "You and your partner will go to world ****, there has been a sighting of Spot there" He said. 'called it.... Wait... Did he say...' i thought.

"What do you mean by 'Partner'?" I asked as I have never been assigned with one before. "You'll be assigned with a partner for this mission. Speaking of which, he's here now" Miguel said as I turned around. I didn't see anyone.

"What are you looking at?" I heard someone said beside me as I then saw him. "Wha- don't startle me..." I said as I looked at him. "right... My apologies..." The guy beside me said. He was entirely black and white with the outfit of a detective yet still the spiderman suit underneath it.

"the name's Spider-Noir" The guy said. "Spider-woman" is all I said. "I want you two to go into world **** and try to stop Spot" Miguel said as he was still focusing on the holograms. "Alright..." I said as we both left to go to world ****.

It was awkward between the two of us. "So... My guess is your from a world where everything is black and white?" I asked him. "Hm? Yeah.. so, how long since you've been Spider-woman?..." He asked. "Didn't count... You?" I asked. "Same here.." he said.

We eventually got to the world and everything looked fine so far. "So? How we finding Spot?" I asked as I looked at him. "Hm... Let's go check West first.. there's an Alchemex building around there... sound good?" He asked as I nodded.

We eventually got there, and saw people panicking. I went up to one of the people who were running out of the building. "Sir, what's going on?" I asked. "T-there's some kind of guy with holes all over his body.. Everyone! Run!!" The guy said as he ran away.

"Guy with holes all over his body?" Noir mumbled. "That must be Spot, come on! Let's stop him" I said as I sing to the floor where Spot was. Spider-Noir followed and when we got there, the place was a mess. We then saw Spot trying to activate something. "Stop right there!" Noir shouted.

He was going to shoot his webs to Spot but Spot end up making a portal leading the webs to me getting tied and fell. "wha- hey!!" I shouted as I tried to get the webs off. Noir tried to hit him too but end up getting teleported on top of me. Let's just say we were in a position where he's pinning me down and I looked away with a slight tint of blush. "get off!" I said.

"Sorry" he said. I looked around the best I can but I couldn't find Spot. "Shit, he left.." I said as I sat up. Noir then checked for himself and yes, Spot really did left. "That guy left, you need help?" He asked. "Yeah.. i got a pocket knife is one of my pockets." i said as I looked away. He then grab the pocket knife and cut the webs. "Ugh... What now? We already lost him..." I asked.

"Let's just report to Miguel" Noir said. "Alright..." I said as I yawned a bit. "You okay? Ya seemed tired.." he said as we both left the building. "Yeah.. i just... Barely got sleep this week.." i said, eyes tired. "How so?" He asked. "Miguel have been sending me on missions and I've barely been able to catch a break and just sleep... This was my 13th times this week..." I yawned. "jeez, must be tiring" he said as I nodded. "Just get some rest... You look like you need it" he said with calming voice.

Something about his voice.. it just... Hits different... The hell am I feeling...

I hope you enjoyed it. please leave a vote!